~°•31•°~

Hyunjin POV

I got out of the shower, with a towel around my waist and one on my head, holding it with one hand and rubbing my hair to dry them.

I opened the door that loaded to my bedroom and Jeongin was sitting there, shirtless and with an elbow on his leg holding his face. He had his eyes shut, like if he was asleep.

"Bae? Are you asleep?" I said in a calm voice.

I went to the closet and putted on a pair of underwear and went to sit next to him.
I looked at him...

'I'm sorry for what happened...really you need to belive me, I don't want to leave you again...mostly after knowing how you felt and how you reacted to it'

Hyunjin thought, leaning his head on the younger's lap, and closed his eyes.

Jeongin woke up after feeling the cold wet hair of Hyunjin.
He rubbed his eyes and looked down at him.

Jeongin POV

"Your hair is still wet...get up"

I didn't get an answer, only snores from him.
Hyunjin fell asleep as soon as he laid his head down.

"...haha...why am I so stupid? Thinking that I am the only one who wants you...your ex ain't stupid for wanting such a pretty boy back..."

A tear fell from my eyes and went on Hyunjin's cheek...

"I acted all big and strong...but I'm not...I'm not strong at all. When you left me the first time I cried every day, thinking I was the problem, when you actually were...do you like this much to see me suffer...?" I rubbed my eyes wiping away my tears.

Meanwhile Hyunjin woke up, tasting the salty tear that went down on his lips. He slowly turned his head towards Jeongin, slowly, and another tear fell on his cheek bone.

Hyunjin turned and hugged me by the waist, still laying on my lap.

"You always make me show my weak part...but I'm not weak!...only when it comes to us I am..." I started to cry harder.

Hyunin sat up, and turned towards me and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Jeongin I–"

"You sleep on the couch tonight" I said not looking at him in the eyes and pointing at the door for him to get out.

He didn't say anything. He didn't complain about it, didn't say a thing...
he just got up and kissed my head, placing his hands on my cheeks and making me look up.

"Night Innie" He took a random shirt and putted it on.

...

Hyunjin POV

"AH REALLY FUCK YOU HYUNJIN! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!"

Jeongin screamed right before I could go out of the room.
I turned around and leaned my head on the door frame.

"Y-you...you always act so charming and nice to me. Y-you buy me things, a ring, the tattoo even if it was made a long time ago....is it all a lie? Do u love me Hyunjin? Or are you just plying with me again...? Maybe my mother was right...you are not the-"

He looked up at me and stopped talking. I don't really know what my expression was, but the thing that I was sure about is that I was crying, involuntary, I didn't think about it, the tears just came out by it self.

"..."

He got up and walked to me and stopped a step before me.
He looked up and bit his bottom lip, sniffing and with his brows frowned.

"I hate even that crying face of yours...a lot..." he hugged me by the waist and rubbed his face on my T-shirt.

"I'm sorry..."

"Y-you better be, I-I wont forgive you this easily this t-time"