~°•11•°~

Hyunjin POV

"I see that Kkami likes you too huh? How many people fall in love with you every day?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"A-actually many people asked me out, but I had a boyfriend and said no, but there were as many that didn't like me"

"Oh, what happened to you and your boyfriend?"

"We broke up two months ago, we weren't made for each other's. He is a really good model, his name is Jackson Wang. We stayed together for 2 years, but I found out that he cheated on me with another model, BamBam I think, his name is so weird to say!"

I looked at him in the eyes, he had some tears already forming in his eyes.

"Jeongin." I said with a serious voice

"Uh?-" I cutted him off by kissing him.

He had soft lips, the bottom one plumper respect to the upper one.

The kiss got deeper and passionate second by second, our lipsticks mixing, and him putting his arms around my neck.

We pulled out from the kiss for need of air, and because we were in public and people were watching us.
He looked up at me with shiny eyes and his mouth still a little open and with swollen lips.
We looked at each other's intensely when...

BARK! BARK!

It was the sound of Kkami barking at us not paying attention to him.
I looked back at Jeongin and saw that he was looking at Kkami too, but with a bright smile on.

"Shall we go home?" I asked, still with my hands resting on his hips.

"M-mhm!" He looked down, with blush even on his ears.

'Cute'