~°•extra•°~

"No!~ I don't want to wear it!" Jeongin said running away from Hyunjin who was trying to make him wear bunny ears.

"Pleaseeeee come here baby!!!!"

"NOOOOOO" Hyunjin catches him and puts on the bunny ears on him.

"You look really nice you know?~"

Hyunjin went towards him and hugged him kissing olly his face leaving lipstick all over his face.

"Ewwww stop it"

"You really want me to stop baby bunny?~" Hyunjin looked at Jeongin with a smirk on his lips.

"..." Jeongin looked down blushing and shaking his head.

"Ha, I knew it" Hyunjin started smooching Jeongin's neck.

"Can we do it?"

"HUH?! DO WHAT?" Jeongin turned in panic.

"Like, I want to have sex"

"HUH?!"

"With you"

"I–"

"Now"

"B-BUT HYUNJIN IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND YOU PROMISED ME THAT W-WE WERE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK A-AND WITH THE OTHERS!!"

"What, you prefer to go to the amusement park and ride one of those merry-go-round than riding me?~" Hyunjin bit Jeongin ear.

'H-HE IS SUCH A TASE!!'

Hyunjin sighed and let go of Jeongin's waist and went sitting on the sofa and closing his eyes.

'W-What! He got mad at me because I don't want to suck his dick!? HMPH!'

...

Jeongin got closer to Hyunjin and pulled his shirt a little while looking down.

"Hyunjin..."

"Hm?"

"...s-sorry..."

"For what? You think I am mad at you? AWWW how can I be mad at someone like you, and plus with bunny ears on!!" Hyunjin pulled Jeongin to sit on his lap.

"What did you get for my birthday?"

"HMMMMM
ACTUALLY NOTHING!" Hyunjin scratched his head.

"You forgot it!?!?"

"NO! I was actually planning something but than I saw this morning that the restaurant is closed today...
So I wanted to get something and bring it home and do everything nice for you–"

Jeongin sat on Hyunjin's lap and hugged his neck.

"It's ok...even if you did nothing, I just need you by my side–"

"Oh! But it's not like I did nothing!! I did buy you something, nothing much but I hope you will like it"

Hyunjin placed Jeongin on the other side of the sofa and went to their bedroom, coming out with a little black bag with a golden ribbon on it.
He went closer to Jeongin and handed it to him with a bright smile on his face.

"Here! As I said nothing much"

Jeongin took the little bag and looked at Hyunjin with a raised eyebrow.
He opened it and inside there was a little box of black leather, and he opened it.

"WHAT!? A DAMN GUCCI RING?!?! A-AND THIS SHOULD BE NOTHING MUCH!?"

"Well it's nothing much for a person as important as you~" Hyunjin went to hug his big baby and sat on his lap.

"WAAA YOU ARE HEAVY!! GET DOWN!!!" Jeongin slapped Hyunjin on the arm.

"Nuooo my baby bread!!" Hyunjin started to bite him.

"OWWWW"

"I love you you know?"

"Mhm i love you too baby bread...
Happy birthday"

~°•♡•°~

HELLO!!

Sorry if I am late with this extra chapter but I had to remove one of my wisdom teeth and let's just say that I look half human and half like a quokka.

Oh, and my mother keeps telling me that...I look like Jeongin.

LIKE IS SHE BLIND OR WHAT!?

anyways, I am not feeling too well but I will in a few days!!

NIGHT!!
or morning or afternoon!!