~°•16•°~

Jeongin POV

'That bitch...why is she talking to MY Hyunjin?! I'm gonna smack her out of the way–'

While I was thinking about how to get rid of her, I saw her giving Hyunjin a paper, her number for sure,and Hyunjin got it....I felt weird...like if I wanted to cry but at the same time to rip her wig off.

I saw her walking away with a proud smile on her face, and on the other side Hyunjin a little bit confused.

'She is short, slim, has a milky skin and long black hair. She is literally the most beautiful girl in the school, and you are the most handsome guy in the world, for that she gave you her  number....*sigh* I feel like you will leave me again...you won't right...?'

I was in the middle of the gates, crying like a stupid fountain. The only thought of you leaving me makes me shiver, I don't want to go back in time and I don't want he same thing to happen...just stay with me...

"Honey! Why are you crying!? Who is the bastard who–"

"Y-you"

"Uh? Me what? Look at me baby" and he lifted my chin up with just two fingers.

"Y-you accepted that g-girl's number.."

"No I didn't I tossed it away, look, it's on the ground right there" he looked at the place where the little paper was, and than back at me smiling.

There really was a pink paper on the ground...

"A-and why did you throw it on the g-ground and not the bin?"

"Aish! Because—fine come baby" he took my hand and went to grab the pink paper to toss it now in the bin.

"Good"

"I hate you Hyung"

  "*sigh* I love you too innie" and he hugged me by the waist and placed a soft kiss on my head.

~time skips~

Hyunjin POV

'God damn it Jeongin, when did you get this slim and small wait?! And that thick butt!? When did you get all of this!?'

"Hyunjin?"

"Y-yes honey?!!" I blushed so hard that I looked like a lamp. What if he got me staring?!

"I know it's a stupid question but...do you still have our couple tattoo? I remember about it some time ago, and didn't see it on your wrist...just-just asking of course!!" He sounded embarrassed

"Yeah I still have it. You thought I took it off? I know that when we "broke up" I moved on pretty fast and didn't regret anything, but that tattoo reminds me of you, and of how nice you were to me even though I was a complete asshole. I used to cover it or with a bandage or with foundation. But now I show it proudly, be cause you are back in my life and completely my Tao."

"I love you Hyunjin!!~!!" And he jumped on me wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs on my waist.

"Uhhh can we do it right now?"

"What do you what to do?" He turned to me with a questioning look.

"You~" I licked his lips and started to kiss him, my hands under his butt cheeks squeezing them and Jeongin gripping his hands to my back.

I opened the door of the room and gently placed Jeongin gently on the bed.

"Sorry guys but we want some privacy~ see you in the next chapter~"