~°•38•°~

[There will be a lot of errors but enjoy!!~]

~♡~

Jeongin POV

I got in the car and putted on the sit belt, with a smile from ear to ear.
I was so happy...finally the day I have always dreamt of is coming...how was I supposed to act? Be happy? Cry?

[Flashback]

Hyunjin came to pick me up from work a a month ago, and said that he wanted to take me out to eat, but I needed to wear a blindfold on my eyes to not see where we were going...it needed to be a surprise, and the only thing I could feel was the car going faster and slower, and Hyunjin's hand slightly squeezing my thigh.

He kissed me on the cheek and than I heard the door on his side close, and after not too much mine opened.

"Babe take my hand, be careful to not trip" Hyunjin pulled me up and I hit my heat on the car rooftop "Are you ok!?!"

"Y-Yeah it just hurts a little...hehe"

He gently took my hand and helped to guide me by placing a hand on my back.
Since the day we were about to break up he never left my side once, he changed his schedule to stay with me when we both had some free time...he changed completely...just to stay with me...

"We are here!" Hyunjin took off the blindfold from my eyes, and as I opened them I was pleased with an amazing sight...

On the green grass there was a red blanket with red rose petals all around it. On the blanket there was a basket within it a bottle of white wine...when I looked up I saw that the sky had changed colour, from a light blue with white clouds, to an orange, pink, red with no clouds...
Attached between two trees there was a wire and on it all our photos of the past years...even one of when we were in high school...

Hyunjin was standing in the middle of the blanket with his arms wide open and a big smile on his face.

"Happy anniversary babe"

I was still in shock after seeing what he had done...for me...for our anniversary...
I didn't know how to act...and just stared at all the pictures of us.
I got closer to see them better one by one, and felt Hyunjin's arms wrap around my waist. I turned my face to look at him and...

"Have your eyes always been like this?" I said looked deeply into them...his eyes were shining in a million of different shades of colours...it reminded me of a galaxy...
Sometimes when I was younger...I used to think of Hyunjin as a galaxy, beautiful and mysterious...and even unreachable for a normal person like me...

"I have another surprise for you" Hyunjin again dragged me in the centre of the blanket, and he stood right in front of me "Close your eyes"

"Closed them" I giggled out covering my eyes with my hands too.

. . .

"Ok open"

I was a little bit shocked when I saw him on one knee holding a little red velvet box in his hand.

"H-Hyunjin–"

"You know...I have been planning to say this for a long time now...
You know...some people say that we live in an ultimate reality...that our futures are already written...that we have a path to follow...like in a videogame...
So now I am asking you...do you want to break the rules, with me?
Let's reach our own happy ending in this game...and let's be happy the way we want to...

Yang Jeongin...will you marry me and pass the rest of your days with me?"

Hyunjin opened the little box, and in it there was a white gold ring with a lot of diamonds surrounding it...

"I–" a tear fell from my eye...and that tear soon became two rivers flowing from my eyes.

"Ow~ baby don't cry~" Hyunjin got up hand picked me up rubbing my back with one hand "Can I take your tears as a yes?" Hyunjin slowly putted me down as I whipped my tears away.

"Mh" I nodded and looked up at him..."Hyung..."

"Oh call me husband from now on" He laughed and rubbed his nose against mine "What is it wife?"

"I'm not a wife! I'm a husband too! Hmph!"

"Ok ok! What is it baby bread?"

"...I love you...thank you so much for all the things you said to me, for all the good times...I am really grateful that we met again...and yes...I want to reach my own happy ending...with you" I gave him a soft kiss, and felt that he was putting on my finger the ring "oh, and with Kkami of course"

A little tear escaped from Hyunjin's eye even though he was smiling...it was a tear of happiness...just like mine...

[End  of flashback]

"It's hot today isn't it?" Hyunjin plopped on the seat and turned towards me with a big smile.

"Babe"

"Hm?"

"Give me a kiss"

"With pleasure" Hyunjin lifted my chin and gave me a deep tongue kiss.

"Y-Ya! I-I told you just a kiss! N-Not your tongue slipping in my mouth!"

"Haha...you are so adorable and innocent my little baby~ oh and I have something for you tonight~" Hyunjin whispered in my ear.

"L-Let's just go or we will be late!" I slapped his hand and crossed my arms.

"Ok ok" he chuckled.