~°•29•°~

Jeongin POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going on, and I tried to shut it but failed falling off of the bed and getting a little cut on my knee.

It was time to go to school, yeah school, but not normal school, online school! I hate online classes, you understand half of the things that you get in the actual lesson, SO YOU DON'T GET A FUCK!

I got up from the floor rubbing my back and went to the closet.
I saw that none of the clothes was of my size and mentally slapped my forehead and remembered that it was Hyunjin's apartment and not mine.

I looked back at the bed and saw Hyunjin wrapped in bed sheets and he looked like a long white worm.
I was looking for something suitable for me, but I felt all sticky and saw that I had dry cum on my stomach and went to the bathroom disgusted.

After washing up I still had 20 minutes and chose a new outfit for the lesson.
I went for a simple black turtleneck jumper and some black baggy sweatpants.

'It all smells like him!! His cologne Is everywhere in this room!~ ah...I love his parfume...oh shoot the lesson!'

I went in the living room and picked up my backpack and took out of it my laptop and books for the day, and went to sit in the kitchen island.

Since I still had 8 minutes I putted some water in the kettle and heated it, than putted a bag of honey and lemon flavoured tea, and went back to sit in front of my screen.

The trachea was, as every time, late and so I needed to wait before entering the meeting.
Meanwhile I heard footsteps from behind me and than two arms hugging me.

"Morning babe" Hyunjin said in his raspy morning voice.

"M-Morning"

'AISH! HOW CAN I STILL STUTTER WHEN I'M AROUND HIM!'

"I'm going out to get some groceries and stuff, do you want me to get you anything?" Hyunjin said kissing my cheek.

"A-ah y-yeah! Hair dye! Three bottles of hair dye. I want to dye my hair light blonde, and you need to dye them too, look at how much they grew!" I said passing a hand through his hair and pulling him  loser for a kiss.

"*cough cough* Mr. Yang, you turned off the mic but not the webcam, so please tell your beloved one there to leave and please smooch him later. Now let's start"

I felt my cheek heating up and I slowly turned into a tomato, same went for Hyunjin.

"W-well I'm gonna g-go bye babe" He said patting my head.

I just waved and gave a smile to him as an answer and started the lesson.

[One hour later]

"HAHAHA! INNIE YOU ARE SUCH A DORK!!" Felix laughed at me.

"I-I just forgot to turn off the webcam!"

"Let's talk about you Seungmin~ you never wear turtlenecks! What happened to you?¿~"

"U-uh well..." Seungmin pulled down the neck and showed 4 bruises on a side of his neck and one on the other.

"MATE! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!"

"Uh..."

[Flashback...]

"A-ah~...go h-harder Chris"
Seungmin said with his mouth open and slightly drooling.

"You should see your face now~"
Chan said fasting his speed and putting one of Seungmin's legs on his shoulder.

"You look so innocent, like a little lost puppy but...damn boy you ain't so innocent in bed"
Chan groaned out.

"Shut up, stop talking. I like it when you only hear me and  you moan"
Seungmin said putting his index finger on his lips shutting him up.

"Min...don't get tight all of a sudden"
Chan said with one hand on Seungmin's tight and the other reached for his neck, than grabbing onto it barely making Seungmin choke.

After what seemed an hour Chan fell next to Seungmin and looked up at the sealing.

"You barely made me choke you psycho"
Seungmin said touching his neck covered in sweat and red marks made by the pressure of the finger.

"You are the one who bagged to do it rough tho"
Chan said putting an arm behind his head.

"Oh and don't call me Chris ever again"
He said looking at Seungmin.

"F-fine"

[End of the flashback]

"A-and I woke up with bruises on my neck..." He turned more red than a cherry.

"Oh bitch, you dont know what Hyunjin did yesterday to me. He bit my neck and it bled and now I have a huge bite on the back of my neck...and in other places" I said rubbing my neck embarrassed.

"Hmmm and me and Changbin where the wild two, we didn't fuck for a week now"

"L-LOOK AT YOUR LANGUAGE!"

"Uhhh shouldn't we be in class right now?" I said looking at the clock.

"FUCK!!"

~°•♡•°~