~°•3•°~

Hyunjin POV

I arrived at the club, everyone was already in but Jennie was out waiting for the last guests to arrive (me too).

I parked my car and ran at a high speed towards the entrance.

"H-Hi Jennie!!" I said while panting

"Hey Hyunjin! Go in i will come in minutes!!"

I did as she said, and went in.
In the club already everyone was dancing: girls on girls, boys on boys, girls on boys and Jisung on Minho.

'Aish! Those two!'

I looked around for Chan and Changbin, but I couldn't see them...now that I think about it...Chan was "with" Seungmin, and Changbin same with Felix...I don't care, I just want to drink now.

I got to the bar and ordered something strong to drink.
I took...maybe 5 or 7 of them, and felt my head spinning and a little bit dizzy.

'My head...I think I'm drunk'

I haven't seen Jennie anywhere...I just wanted her to fall for me...nothing else...and my face turned into a sad emoji.

Some girls approached me...but I really couldn't hear them, so I just left.

I saw Jennie...wow she is really pretty, but I'm too drunk...so I went near her and called her name

"JENNIE!"

"WHAT IS IT HYUNJIN!?"

"I...I THINK I'M DRUNK...SO IT'S BETTER IF I GO HOME!"

"OH! THAT'S FINE!! BYE!!♡"

I went to the car'...fuck...I cant even feel my hands...how can I even drive...'
So I just decided to walk home, it's not too far.

I bumped into someone while walking, and fell on my butt.

"S-Sorry!! I didn't see-"

He stopped talking, as I got my head up

"H-hyunjin?? I-I didn't m-mean"

"Shut up I don't care" and with that I got up

"U-uh...y-you smell like alcohol...did you drink a lot...?"

'Why does he even care about someone that broke his heart and basically played with his feelings...ugh...too nice'

"You, stop talking and go away, got it?" I said while walking away

Jeongin POV

'he is definitely drunk! I can smell it from here! And....y-yea! I still care about him...even though he played with me...but he is still a person...and everyone need a second chance...'

I ran after him and took him by the arm, bringing him to my place...I-I just don't know where he lives ok?!

"Hey let me go!"

"N-now you shut up and follow me!"
He just followed me without saying a word....wow...I feel like a boss now!!

We arrived to my place

"Sit on the couch and wait me there. I'll bring you some water..."

Hyunjin POV

I sat on the couch...but I don't really know what got in my head so i got up, and went after him.

I looked at him taking the water out of the fridge...he kinda looked cute...
So I decided to back hug him.

'His perfume is so sweet...and his hair...so soft...he even has small waist'

"H-Hyunjin?! W-what are you doing?!"

"Shhh!"

I kissed his neck, leaving red marks on it.
I started to put my hands under his T-shirt rubbing up and down with a hand on his waist and one on his stomach...'his skin is so soft'

J: "H-hyunjin....! Y-you are drunk....stop...!"

I didn't stop, and turned him around.

Jeongin POV

'W-what is he even doing!? He will take my first kiss and first time away!? L-like...I don't really mind it...he is hot, tall and intelligent...my type...and my crush'

He kissed me...of course with the tongue, and pressing his eggplant against mine...'wow...he is hard already'

Wellllll....I kissed back...with the tongue too and putted my arms around his neck, now going up to his soft black hair that used to smell like the same Bleu de Chanel as when we were in high school...I love it...

No one's POV

They kissed for something that felt like hours, and when they pulled away from the kiss both their lips were super swollen and red like cherries...

They looked into each other's eyes and Jeongin turned red and turned his head the other way...to not show.

"You know...I always wanted to do this to you...Jennie~" he said with his hand travelling on the younger's thigh.

'J-jennie...? Who is it...I thought...right...he is drunk...'
Jeongin thought to himself already with tears in his eyes...fooled another time...by the same person...

Jeongin POV

I had tears in my eyes...who is that girl? Maybe his new girlfriend...and they never had any kind of skinships...

I pushed him away and started to go out of the kitchen

"Drink the water, it's on the kitchen table. Than take a shower. You will sleep on the couch, or go away." I said with the coldest tone I could use.

I went out of the kitchen, and checked  if he was still in there.
When I saw that he didn't more I ran  upstairs in my bedroom and locked the door, fell on the floor and cried my heart out.

'I think that I still have his shirt....even if it's passed three years it still smells like him...'

I went to my closet and looked if it was still there...and there it is...a simple white T with a Chinese dragon on the back side.

"W-why you never care about me...you are cruel...but I still love you...who is the stupid here. You that don't care or me that still loves you?"

With that I feel asleep, with puffy eyes for all the crying.

The next morning

I woke up by the sound of something falling downstairs....and got a little bit scared.

I was just in my underwear so picked up the first thing that was near me and putted it on.

'Hope it's all fine...' I said putting my glasses on...my sight is not the best, but I use contacts.

I arrived downstairs and saw Hyunjin on the couch, scratching his head...maybe he hit it.

Than he looked up at me

"Oh, you still have my T-shirt, I see"