~°•36•°~

Jeongin POV

I woke up in the middle of the night for the way too much cold.
"Hyunjin, pst! Hyunjin!" I tried to wake him up, but he only answered with groans.

'Aish! You are useless'

Like if he heard me he opened his eyes "Babe get back to sleep it's..." he checked his phone "It's 4AM. We have to get ready for the wedding tomorrow" Hyunjin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back in bed spooning me.

"It's cold Hyunjin!"

"Shh!! I will warm you up" Hyunjin hugged me tightly. His hands were as cold as an ice cube, but the rest was pretty warm.

I didn't want to go back to sleep, so I just...stayed there and looked at the wall, thinking of tomorrow...wow...time flies when you spend it with someone you love...
It feels like he gave me this ring some days ago...but it's been seven years...
I really spent seven years sticking around with him.

I held my hand up to see better the ring, that was shining under the moon light, when Hyunjin intertwined his fingers with mine "What's on your mind?"

"I was...thinking that it's nearly seven years that we are together, and that time passes too fast...sometimes we tend on throwing away the old memories...and I don't want to take them out of my head..."

"What if...we make a photo album?"
Hyunjin got up and rested his cheek on his palm.

"A photo album?"

"Yeah. We have a lot of photos from the past years, and if you want I can print the ones you like more, and than you make an album, just the way you want"

"Uh?"

"I'll get it as a yes" Hyunjin kissed my neck before laying in bed again "We really should sleep now"

"Yeah..."

"Don't be nervous you'll look good in a suit"

"Hope so...I gained some weight lately..." I patted on my stomach.

"Are you pregnant?"

"What!? No Hyunjin I'm not! I'm a boy, and boys don't get pregnant!-"

Hyunjin POV

I looked at Jeongin, who was sort of panicking and getting mad at what I said, and started laughing.

"W-What are you laughing at!?"

"You are still such a cutie" I squeezed his cheeks.

"Mmm!! Let go!"

"No~" I started to tickle him, I know how much he hates it, but if it's me...he can close an eye.
I pinned him on the bed, holding his arms on top of his head "You look pretty"

"I knew it already. Everyone tells me-"

"Who?" I tilted my head on a side, who the hell called my baby pretty!?

"N-None of your business!"

"Ok...but nobody can call you pretty, unless it's me" I raised one of his legs and bit his thigh.

"Ow! What are you an animal?!"

"No I'm horny~"

"O-Oh hell no! We had sex already two times this week and my butt hurts so go solve your boner by yourself!"

"Ow~ please baby please" I let go of his arms and hugged his waist, trying to kiss him pouting my lips.

"...if tomorrow, I can't walk, and I can't put of the suit, remember that it's all your fault"

Now...I was the one pinned on the bed .-.
"Haha...~ so you are giving me access?"

"Don't call it an access it's just...-" I slapped his butt and smirked at him, keeping my hand on his cheeks.

"It's soft"

"YA!"

I started laughing and pulled him into a hug "You are so adorable! How did I find someone like you?"

"You basically followed me back on Instagram, I found you drunk, I brought you to my place and yeah" He hugged me back and rested his head on my chest.

Jeongin yawned, and I kissed his head "I love you"

I heard no answer and looked at Jeongin. He was sleeping...

'WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE!! How is it possible that this dude...is in my arms right now...'

I smiled at my thoughts and rubbed Jeongin's back and pulled the cover up on both of us.

"Good night baby fox" I kissed his head and stared at the ceiling, I wasn't way too sleepy anymore....

~°•♡•°~

Kinda short, kinda ugly, but it's just the start of maybe ten other chapters (if not more)!

Hope you will have a great day BYEBYE!

P.S: Now I hate writing in first person, and I'm not used to it anymore