~°•2•°~

Hyunjin POV

I was getting ready for the birthday party of the prettiest girl in my school...Jennie, when I heard a notification sound coming from my phone.

'Who could it be? Maybe Changbin telling me to hurry'

I looked at the screen and saw an Instagram notification.
Someone called lil.jeong started to follow me.

'What a weird name...but it reminds me of someone...hmmmm...I don't care'

...yeah I do care! So I opened the notification, to see who this person is...hope it's a cute girl!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who it actually was...not a girl...but that guy from my old school, I pranked him...I needed to be his boyfriend for an year, and than break up with him and tell him that it was a prank.

'Hope he is over me now'

I looked at his profile and saw that he got a lot cuter now....LIKE! I DON'T LIKE HIM, HE IS JUST CUTE!

I decided to follow him back...who cares, maybe he didn't even recognized me.

At that time I had black hair, now I dyed it blind...I look pretty hot.

Anyway! It was time to go to the party!! So I got out and took my car.

Jeongin POV

I was on the bed, when I heard some notifications coming from my phone.
I opened it and saw some messages from Felix and Seungmin, and an Instagram one.

(h.hyunjin started to follow you)

'W-what!? He is following me?! Maybe he forgot about me....'

I looked at the messages and it was Felix asking me and Seungmin to go with him to a restaurant, near the nightclub where Hyunjin was.

'Why not? If he pays I'm in'

I putted on an oversized t-shirt and blak short pants.
And immediately went out.
(yeah I ate like 1 hour ago but who cares)

I was walking down the street where the restaurant was, when a black car passed really close to me, making me jump and fall, fortunately I was fine...

'Ouch'

The driver came out of the car and came towards me, panicking a little.

"God are you ok?! Sorry I was in a hurry! Oh my, hope I didn't hurt you!"

That voice...I looked up at him, seeing his face...Hyunjin, is that really you?

I looked immediately down, so that he can't see my face.

"Y-yeah I'm fine...it's nothing" I got up, but my ankle started to hurt so bad, and so I fell back on the ground.

"My ankle..." I said whispering, but he heard it...fuck.

He got up and offered me his hand
"Here. Do I need to take you home? Or maybe at the hospital?"

Hyunjin...you never cared this much about me...maybe if I was a stranger you would care more...
I felt tears rolling down my cheeks 'hell! Why I need to cry right now!'
I took his hand and got up, still looking down to not show him my tears.

"N-no...I-I can call my friends...y-you can go"

"Ok, but I'll wait for them to come, I still have time" he said looking at his phone.

'Noooo....this is bad...I don't want him here with me...what if he recognizes Felix and Seungmin?! Than he will get who I am and...-
HELP ME LORD!!'

I called Felix, he will arrive in 10  minutes and bring Seungmin with him.

Last year felix and Seungmin told me that their boyfriends broke up with them for the same reason...they really like to play with people's feelings huh?

After exactly 10 minutes they arrived running  towards me and Seungmin screaming my name "Jeongin!!!"

'No, don't say my name please!!'

"Innie are you ok?! Are you badly hurt?!" Felix started to panic and than looked at the man standing besides me to thank him and apologise for the wait...but he froze at who it was...
And Hyunjin did the same...

"Felix let's g-"

"Go away" Felix said with a cold low voice to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked at him and than...at me...gosh his glance was killing me, until he spoke...

"So you are that Jeongin huh? What a pleasure to meet you again" he said with a smirk on his face...what is he so happy about...

Felix was getting angry...and I was too scared of him to move...so Seungmin came for our rescue and took us to the car, giving Hyunjin a deadly glance.

Hyunjin POV

I looked at them leaving, still with my smirk on the face

'So it actually was Jeongi? And those two were...uhhh...Felix and Seungmin? Ahh I don't care'

Well anyway, now it's time to go to the PARTY!!!