~°•14•°~

Hyunjin POV

I was currently sleeping when I felt movements next to me. Of course it was Jeongin so I went in for a kiss even though I didn't even get his lips.
I woke up, seeing him still asleep, but squeezing his eyes like if he didn't want to see what was happening there in his dream.

I turned him to me and pulled him in a soft hug, and it seemed to cool him down.

'His hair is so soft!!~ and damn he grew in his sleep or what?! He looks tall and mature all of a sudden!! Give me my baby baaaaack!!'

I felt an arm on my waist and felt the grip tightened, looked down and saw him looking up at me with his big brown eyes and a sort of pout.

"Good morning prince" he said smiling and completely closing his eyes.

"Good morning princess~" I said the last words whispering into his ear, and that made him shiver and cover his face in a red blush.

"What time is it– OH HELL I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!" he said getting up and rushing to pick up his clothes from last night.

I couldn't do anything but stare at him, naked. 'It won't hurt anyone if I do this right?'

I grabbed him from his thigh and bit his left butt cheek leaving the mark of my teeth there.

"Ow! It hurts!"

"There, that means that you are mine~" I had a cute proud face on.

"You know that a bite isn't permanent right? Why not getting a tattoo?" (He was sarcastic about the tattoo)

"Tattoo?! You want us to take a couple tattoo!? YES SIR!!"

"I– we will talk about it later but I need to go to school" he grabbed his PC and opened the bedroom door

"Wait. I can take you there. Just let me get dressed and get my motorcycle's keys."

Jeongin POV

'Why I feel like an actual princess that found her prince charming and now he is taking his white horse to take her to the palace? Even though that the princess in a boy, the horse is a motorcycle and the palace is a prison called school'

He came out of the bedroom looking like a fucking super hot model.

(Hyunjin's outfit)

(Jeongin's outfit)

(Jeongin's outfit)

"Ok we can go...darling~"

"I-I!! O-ok hyung" why did I stutter!?!?

We got out of the house and went down the a garage, his garage. As he opened if my eyes filled with sparks.
He had a black and blue Bugatti Chiron and a black Yamaha YZF-R6. Aren't those motorcycles only for like...competitions or stuff like that?

"Which one?"

"Uh....the motorcycle..."

"Ok take this, hope it won't be big on you. Anyways where do I need to take you? "

"Directly to JYP, I have some lessons–"

"TO JYP!? I NEED TO GO THERE TOO!! but as a teacher of course, dance teacher"

W-we go in the same place?! And he might even be my dance teacher for the rest of my days in JYP?!

So to who is asking what that car and motorcycle look like here are the pics!!