~°•6•°~

WARNING!

•There will be some adult language;

•kill me when I finish the chapter;

Enjoy

Jeongin POV

'I can't fall for him again!...he is just making fun of me and my kindness...he just wants to see me suffer...I'll tell him to live and go somewhere else! Yes!'

"U-u-um....y-you should leave..." I said the last words whispering....I was too scared of his reaction...

"I should?"

"....l-leave..." I looked down not 5o meet his gaze...

"Already? Do you need to go to your boyfriend or something? Come on...the fun isn't started yet~"

'I don't even like someone!! Anyway...what fun is he-'

Before I could even finish my thoughts I felt a hand on my thigh slowly going up, it was a cold hand...I had shivers all over my body...

As I looked up I saw his face...'he is so handsome, I want to...' in the middle of my thinking I sighed...I wanted him to be mine...but for real this time...

'Should I be seductive? Maybe he will fall too nha?

Fine! Who cares what will happen! If he pushes me away I don't care and throw him out!'

I looked up at him, with our gazes locked, and his hand still rubbing up and down my thigh.

No one's POV

Jeongin putted one of his hands on the older's shoulder pulling him closer, and the other one was already on Hyunjin's dick 'he is already hard? I didn't even touch him!'

"My room is the door right in front of us~"
he said with a soft seductive voice in Hyunjin's ear, making him even more hard than he already was.

"Tch, I thought you where the cute and innocent type, but I was wrong...i like it~"

Hyunjin picked up Jeongin in bridal style and opened the bedroom door with his foot (basically braking it), and throwing Jeongin on the bed making him gasp.

With that, the older started to take off his black shirt, revealing his skinny but muscular physique.
On the other side, Jeongin was admiring Hyunjin's body

'He...he is so hot...and why didn't I reject him!!' He thought while not looking at him and biting his bottom lip making it become red.

"Jeongin..."
"Strip for me" he said with his seductive smirk.

"U-uh?" The young boy looked confused and worried...it was still his first time.

'Come on Jeongin!! Just take off your t-shirt in a sexy way or something!!'

"Fine" he said with a little smile on his face, he had no more braces, and Hyunjin was shocked, and with that Jeongin pushed the older down on the bed, making them switch positions.

The young boy started to take off his shirt, he was hesitant and didn't like to be seen naked, he really wasn't so sure about his body, he was a little bit chubby in middle school, but now, he was going to the gym every day and trying his best.

"You are still chubby like in middle school huh?" He said laughing while looking at Jeongin's tummy.

"....I-I....I'm trying m-my best...." Jeongin said putting his shirt and looking to the side with tears already forming in his eyes.

He was already getting up from Hyunjin's tummy, crying, not facing the older, when he felt two warm hands firmly placed on his waist.

"Hey...don't cry. You are chubby yeah, but in a good way. You are perfect the way you are, don't listen to the others"

'Wow, was it really me talking?! I really said something nice?! I'm impressed on how this guy makes me change'

Jeongin was crying, his hands gripping to his T-shirt and some of Hyunjin's pants.

"I-I, I wanted to change b-because I like you so much...a-and you were always the cool guy in every situation, you were athletic and good looking, all the girls followed you but you never cared about them and always turn them down. W-when you came to me and asked me to be your boyfriend...i-i was in heaven...my idol asking me to be with him...but I was so stupid to belive in you, too much, intact, it was all for a stupid dare! Even Felix and Seungmin! You dont know how much we, I, was hurt!! I-"

He was cut off by a hug, it was warm, and felt different...

"I hate you...!" He cried on Hyunjin's naked chest.

"I know you do, but now calm down" he massaged the back of his head, and played with his hair.

'I'm such a stupid. I feel attached to this guy now...but we have a little problem down in my pants...'

Hyunjin POV

I was playing with his hair, they were really soft and smelled like coconut.

Before I coul do any movement to get up, I heard him softly snoring.

"Good night little fox" and softly kissed his head.