~°•37•°~

Jeongin POV

I woke up at 9PM, not too late for me, but as I got up I saw that Hyunjin wasn't there sleeping next to me.

'Where the hell is he–'

I heard him yelling from downstairs...thing that is kinda weird because he doesn't yell often.
Anyways, I got up and putted on a long T-shirt and a pair of sporty shorts  and got downstairs to check what was going on with him.

---×+×---

He was actually going back and forth with his phone in a hand and the speaker on...it was his mother...
I met her...maybe once, or twice...she actually never said anything about me that hurt my feelings, and to what I remember her and Hyunjin are in a good relationship...right?

"Hyunjin baby what's wrong?" I got up to him and hugged him, looking up to meet his gaze.

"Oh, babe...sorry did I wake you up? You can go back to sleep I–"

"No no, I woke up on my own, I wasn't too sleepy anymore"

"Ok" Hyunjin looked at his phone in his hand and sighed "we will finish the talk later mom, bye" he hanged up his phone, while his mom was still talking.

"Did you two have an argument?"

"...yeah, but nothing too serious really. Anyway, do you want to go out for breakfast? It's still early for the appointment" Hyunjin gave me one of the sweetest smiles even and squished my cheeks making me look like an hamster.

"Fine, but later you tell me what was happening between you and your mother" I kissed him on the cheek and went back upstairs.

Hyunjin POV

My mother....my mother loves Jeongin, she thinks that he is a good guy, caring and even charming at some points...but...she doesn't agree with me wanting to marry him...
I mean!–
We have been together for something like seven years, and I have never been this happy in my whole life...

She called this morning to ask me, again, if I was sure about what I was going to do...and I am sure!

"HYUNJIN HONEY COME HERE A SECOND!"

"Coming babe"

---×+×---

When I got upstairs, I saw Jeongin standing in front of the mirror that we have in out house.
He turned around and looked at me, and smiled "How do I look?"

I softly smiled back at him and walked towards him to hug him "Beautiful...as always" I rubbed my nose on his.

"I'm nervous...!"

"Oh calm down baby"

"B-But what if people don't like me!? I don't look good in white! And–"

"Shut up you will look fabulous, and actually, I don't think you gained weight, you look kinda skinnier than before" I grabbed his wrist and measured it with my fingers.

"...Hyunjin..."

"Hm?"

"I...I am worried for Seungmin..."

"Seungmin? What happened to him?" I was surprised hearing this, since to what I knew he was fine a month ago.

"You don't know...? Seungmin posed with another guy model and Chan got really jealous about it" Jeongin got his phone and showed me a picture "And some haters sent Chan pictures of Seungmin and this other guy kissing...and...Chan didn't even ask him for an explanation and just moved out!...now Seungmin is really a mess of a person and he said that maybe he can't come at the wedding if Chan is there too..." Jeongin looked down and grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I didn't hear anything from Chan...weird..."

"Anyways, later we will go see Seungmin so you two can talk, but now...can we go get breakfast?" I pouted and looked in the mirror.

"Fine you big old grown baby!" Jeongin turned around and kissed me, and ran out of the bedroom giggling.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at his action.
I got my jacket and went downstairs and found him standing in the hallway with his puffy jacket on flapping his arms like if he was a bird.

"Happy babe?"

"Yep :]"

~°••°~

[I didn't check the chapter as most of the ones I write so I'm sorry for any errors 💕]