🎄🎁Christmas present🎁🎄

Hyunjin POV

It's Christmas! The best holiday ever! But I still need to buy Jeongin a present...and I'm in total panic because I don't know what to make him!

I went in all the most expensive stores to look for something but, Jeongin is not someone who wears expansive clothing neither jewelry...

Anyways tomorrow will be Christmas and Chan and Seungmin invited us and the others to come over, since they live in a two floors house...those rich bitches.

I went for something simple, even if it was kind of expensive. I got him a pair of platforms that he wanted but were too expensive.

I headed back home with some flowers and his present.
In the roses there was a medium sized box, but I didn't care, I just needed flowers for him.

Jeongin already went to Chan and Seungmin's place and there is even Felix, they wanted to help Seungmin and Chan with the cooking and decorations.
Minho and Jisung were coming later, maybe after me too, they had some stuff to do.

When I arrived home, I went to shower and dried my hair, applied some make up and went to look for clothes.
I chose a simple white T, light brown pants and a light brown cardigan with the V neck.
Than I chose a necklace and went for a ponytail.

-------

Jeongin POV

"MIN MIN IT'S BURNING!!!"

"Jeongin shut up it's still white on the top, it needs to get more colour"

It was 6PM, and the food wasn't ready yet.
We made a lot of stuff and damn it I'm hungry!!
I wasn't actually doing much...I mostly ate most of the stuff.

Chan was laying the table(?).

After some minutes we heard the door bell ringing, and Chan went to open since "we" were all busy, and a guy all dressed in black came in.

"CHANGBIN BABY!!!" Felix went towards him and kissed his nose holding his hands up because they were still dirty from the cake he was making.

"Merry Christmas Lix" Changbin gave him a little side smile.

He came inside the house and greeted all of us and changed his shoes with a pair of slippers.
He was holding three packages, one for Chan and Seungmin, one for Minho and Jisung and the last one for me and Hyunjin.

Chan and Changbin left the kitchen and went to the living room, and Seungmin asked Felix something...

"How come you fell in love with THAT dude again? Like, both you and Chan come from Australia and were in the same school and class, and you know he had a crush on you in middle school...why you chose Changbin in the end?"

"Well, first of all, I see Chan as an older brother, not as something more. Second, Chan never confessed to me but he confessed to you first. And last thing I like Changbin because he is not the typical guy, he is quite, and introvert, he likes scary movies, he is dark...he is basically a fallen angel.
When he was a kid he never got treated right by his family and friends, he has anxiety issues and sometimes I need to deal with them with him, and...it's nice seeing that he opened up to me and makes me, how do I say it, help him with his problems I guess(?)" Felix said all smiley.

"And plus, Min, that red haired dork has only eyes for you let's say it. He looks at you like you are a god damn painting. I'm sure he will consume you" I said elbowing him while he blushed.

After a little more another knock could be heard coming from the front door.
This time I went to open, and it was Hyunjin...

'Damn it why he always needs to look so cool and professional'

"Merry Christmas baby bread~" Hyunjin said to me lifting my chin up and kissing me.

"Y-yeah, y-you too"

"HELLO!!! WE ARE HERE TOOO!!" a squirrel looking like guy screamed.

"Boy turn down the volume"

"Sorry sorry" Han said embarrassed.

---

No one POV

"Ya! This spicy chicken is so good! Who made it?" Minho asked with his mouth full.

"I made it, but it's nothing special...really-"

"Yeah, my wife is good at cooking now~" Hyunjin said putting an arm around Jeongin's shoulder.

They talked a lot, laughed together, and meanwhile they even finished to eat.
Jeongin, Felix, Minho and Jisun were washing the dishes when they heard many knocks on the door.

"We aren't waiting anyone..."

"Wait I'll go open..." Chan said getting up from the couch and making Seungmin go down from his lap.

...

"HO HO HO! MERRY CHRIS-TMAS!"

...

"J-J-JYP!?!?" they all screamed when they saw him standing on the door frame holding a bell and wearing the classic red Santa suit and the beard.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY KIDS!"

~°•♡•°~