~°•4•°~

Jeongin POV

"Oh, you still have my T-shirt"

'Uh? His shirt? No I don-'
I looked down at what I was wearing...impossible that I picked his t-shirt!

But...well...I did pick it.
It's oversized so he couldn't see that I wasn't wearing pants...that will be embarrassing.

"I-it's not yours! I b-bought it my self!"
I said pouting.

"No, it's mine. I couldn't find it anywhere at home."

"Ugh!! Fine!! It's yours ok!? I just found it in my room years ago and now it's my pyjama ok!?"
"I'll wash it and give it back!"
I said stomping back up the stairs and going to the washing machine.

Hyunjin POV

I woke up with a headache, maybe all the drinks of yesterday.
Anyway, I sat on the couch, but my phone fell on the floor making a loud BANG.

'Oh right, I'm in Jeongin's house. Pretty simple, it looks fresh in here. All the walls are white and most of the decorative pieces are gray, dark blue, and wooden floors.
Cute...'

I was sitting there, looking around to see better the apartment of my "ex", when I heard some loud footsteps coming from above,

'Maybe it's Jeongin that woke up and fell on something...he is so clumsy'

After not even 10 minutes I saw his figure, standing in the middle of the stairs whith a big white T on...

'Ahh...that T-shirt, I missed it a lot. Why it's on him?...oh right, I was his "boyfriend" '

"Oh, you still have my T-shirt"

He looked confused and a little bit embarrassed but than spoke
"I-it's not yours! I b-bought it my self!"

"No, it's mine. I couldn't find it anywhere at home."
I can recognize my own shirts, he thinks I'm dumb?

"Ugh!! Fine!! It's yours ok!? I just found it in my room years ago and now it's my pyjama ok!?"
"I'll wash it and give it back!"
He said turning around and stomping back up the stairs.

'He really is a kid...'

I looked at him going up the stairs...wait...he isn't wearing pants?!

I basically saw everything...and well...I couldn't hold it...and blushed as hard as I could.
Fuck...he is kinda hot too...