Valentines Special - Part 1

"(y/n)??" Your car racing hedgehog called out your name. "Yes , honey?" You asked. You family were living in your house. Which is were you only live alone. Let's say your parents died many years ago but you were able to survive in your own by your Grandparents who died a few years ago. Your husband sweat dropped as he stared at the calendar. It was the day you really hated the most. And he? Meh. He just don't mind what's happening around him. He only know that it's a special day today. "W-what's the day today..??" He asked while trembling. He did not know that today is Valentines. And what's worse , he doesn't have any gift for you!! Tch. Tch... "Hmm.. I don't know.." You answered. Suddenly , a smile splattered all over his face. He was happy. Why? Because , you don't know what today is. And that means , he still have some extra them to prepare. He smiled widely and rushed out the house making the papers in the living room flew everywhere.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~
I'm here , sitting at the living room , reading some latests magazines. My smile grew widely as happiness filled up my body , not minding what's happening. "(Y/n)??" A Familliar male voice called out. My ears perked up and smiled. "Yes , honey?" I asked cheerfully. "W-what's the day today..??" My loving husband asked. Eh? Why did he asked that so suddenly? His tone is pretty nervous too..I wonder why..?? "Hmm.. I don't know.." I replied with a confused tone. I was waiting for an answer--but.. He didn't answered...I wonder why? I'm so curious right now I could just search what the hell's the date right now...but...I don't want to leave out while reading this latest magazine!! It got a wonderful stuff in it!! Such as glamorous dresses , make ups , footwears and ANYTHING!!!

But..I'm still wondering why most of them are shade of red... Well , whatever!! I smiled as I turned to the next page. When I turned it , A flash of blue came from the kitchen and ran outside of the house. Which made me curious. I widened my eyes in shock and was about to turn my head to the main door when a newspaper covered my face. "Ugh!!" I groaned as I took it off. I looked down seeing that the magazine started to turn to the next page , and the next page and the next of next of next of next of next's pages!!! I groaned in frustration. I was about to turn to the previous page when a flash of blue again, came and stopped infront of me. Every papers flew everywhere as a bundle of papers and newspapers rested atop of me. Which made me angry. I clenched my hands into fists very hardly as it started to shake terribly. I narrowed my eyes in anger as darkness covered my face. I smiled creepily. Angry veins started to grew on my face and hands as I looked upward seeing my LOVEY DOVEY SHITTY HUSBAND SMILING AS FUCK INFRONT OF MY FUCKING SELF WHOM IS FUCKING COVERED WITH A BUNCH OF STUPID PAPERS BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHERFUCKING SPEED!!!

~Sonic's P.O.V~
I ran out of the house with my maximum speed as I stopped infront of the gate's neighborhood remembering I haven't told my sweet cake that I'm going outside. I snapped out of my self and started to run back the house. As I got inside. I looked around. There are a lot of papers flying everywhere. And she was covered with papers too!! I smiled as I tried not to laugh at this entertainment. I don't want to hurt her feelings... I stared at her. A few seconds later , I realized that her hands are shaking terribly while clenched in balls of fists. Her face is covered with shadow and she's smiling creepily at me!! She have 3 angry veins on her head and hands which made me nervous and curious at the same time!! She started to take off the papers stop of her as I backed away and defend myself with my arms. Once all of the papers took off , she gave me the scariest death glare I have ever seen!! I shivered as I backed away. Unfortunately.. She was walking towards me.I sweat dropped and thought of changing a topic.

"H-Hey!!! Eh..H-Honey!! H-How are you..?? Hehe.."

"..."

"Uhh..why are there papers flying everywhere? Wha..what happened , my love?..."

"So...nic..."

"E-Eh..w-what is it , Hun?! Hahahahahahaha!!!"

"Śøńíč...the hedgehog..."

".....Y-yes...?" I sluttered out. Her right fist is now at the air and I was sitting at the corner , defend less. I can't think of escape!! There are no weak spots to run into...especially when there's a cabinet beside me!!! Someone helllppppp!!!!

~Few hours later , brought to you by Amy Rose the Hedgehog~

"Man..I can't believe I was beaten up by my lovely wife..." I faked fried as I walked at the streets with my brother , Manic. He helped me heal my wounds when he visited us when she finished beating me up. And now , most of my body is wrapped with bandages !! I will never forget what he did to me.... Washing..my wounds..with alcohol... UGHH!!! I don't even want to remember it ever again!! It hurts!! I did my bored mouth as I tuck my hands in my jacket's pockets. "So..Watcha gunna do 'bout makin' a Valentine's surprise fur ya're wife , Eh?" He asked while playing with his drumsticks. "Hm.. I'm just gonna continue it...call the Gang. I need help." I ordered him with my serious tone. He smirked , nodded and put out his touch screened cellphone. He turned it on , tapped the messenger then the group chat , and started to tap and tap everywhere.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk with Manic , guiding his path trying to not to let him bump into someone.

~Group chat~

Manic : Yo, Guyz!! It's me , Manic !

Cream : Hey there , Manic-kun!! Never saw you again from the past few years , Huh..?

»Seen by Shadow , Amy , Rouge , Knuckles and Tails.

Manic :Well , yeah. Ah guess so..

Shadow : Tch , so why the hell did you planed to talk to this crap group chat ,Huh?

Manic : Shadow , it's Valentines. An' mah bro needs help!!

Tails : Hm? Why!

Manic : Duh! Fur his love dovey wifeeeee~~!!!!

Rouge : Well , we would love to help.

Knuckles : Soo.. What's the plan?

Manic : Rouge an' Amy , ya Guyz deal with decorations. Tails , ya go be in charge of da date. Knuckles and Shadow , ya go deal with da place. Somewhere , romantic and near , 'kay?? A' Cream and Cheese , ya go deal with the food.

Rouge : Ooh~ I would loved to~

Amy : I'm fine with it! I know a plenty of kinds of flowers just to fit for the date!!

Tails : Well...ok..

Knuckles : What?! I'm not good with finding like this places!!

Shadow : Tch , I simply don't care about that Faker's date tonight!!

Cream : Sure!! A-and Sir Shadow..please be nice to him for once...it's his big day..

Shadow : Fine.

Manic : It's settled then!!

»Rennea and Skyler is now online

Rennea and Skyler : Heeeyyyy!!! How about me?!?!?!

Manic : Well , ya deal with fixing the place.

Rennea : Sure.

Skyler : Sounds good to me , I guess...

Manic : Let's go!!

_________________

Sorry if there ain't Halloween nor CHRISTMAS nor New year special!!! I'm really sorry... I'm really busy and thanks for 10k views!! Part 2 will be out soon. Author out!!