Dark Visitor

You woke up in the morning , you are still sleepy then someone knocked to your room. You thought it was Sonic but then it was Shadow. He came in and served you breakfast (Anything you like) . After that he lead you to the bathroom. You take a bath and Shadow is waiting while crossing his arms. After you take a bath you told Shadow you wanted to go to the living room. You sat down and watch news and everybody is there. Suddenly someone broke the walls.

CRAASSHH!!
(Y/N) : Gaaaahhh?!! -falls down-
Sonic : (Y/N) !!
Shadow : Who the heck did that?!
Cream : -goes near to (Y/N)- Are you alright Miss (Y/N)?
(Y/N) : Yeah..I'm fine..

Then someone caught your attention. You walked near the broken wall. You saw a black hedgehog that looks like Shadow. You carried him and put him to the sofa. You thought it was Shadow but his quils have blue-green stripes on it. You recognized that a black most is sorrounding him.Youalso recognized that he have many wounds and bruises even his head is bleeding.He also don't have a mouth.

(Y/N) : We've got to help him!
Sonic : No (Y/N) ! You've got stay away from that creep!
(Y/N) : Why?!
Knuckles : Cuz that's our enemy!
(Y/N) : Idont care if he's our enemy or not! We need to save him!
Shadow : -whispers to himself- Mephiles...
Rouge : Hun..We don't need to save that guy..
(Y/N) : We need! Look his full of bruises and wounds! Also his head is bleeding!!
Sonic : Ok fine~.
(Y/N) : Thank you ..

You hugged Sonic tightly and Sonic hugged you too. You didn't noticed that Amy is glaring at you. She is mad. Everybody are staring at you. You broke the hug and you carried Mephiles to a vacant bedroom. Everybody guard him. You go downstairs and make food for him. When you got up he's already awake. And..

Sonic : -punches Mephiles- WHAT ARE YOU UP TOO , MEPHILES?!
Mephiles : Urghh ... -coughs blood-
(Y/N) : -goes in and puts the tray with lunch on a table- Please stop , Sonic!
Sonic : Why would I?! He have an evil plan!
(Y/N) : Please..-puppy eyes-
Sonic : Tsk..Fine!

You go near Mephiles. He stared at you and look away. He moved leftwards so he won't go near you. You introduced yourself. He ignored it. You were pissed so you decided to leave him for a while. Every body go out. After 30 minutes you go in his bedroom. He ate the lunch you've made. He talked.

Mephiles : T-thanks for the food...
(Y/N) : Oh you're welcome! Wait..How can you eat without a mouth?
Mephiles : ..I have a mouth..
(Y/N) : Oh..so you are hiding it all the time...?
Mephiles : Yeah and stop wasting my time idiot, I have a work to do! -stands up-

When Mephiles stand up , he falled down. You recognized his leg broke. You helped him to get up and carried him to the bed. He blushed but he hide it. (Wait am I making MEPHILES x Reader? o.O) You told him that he can walk tomorrow so he just sleep. You go in your bedroom and sleep. The next morning you checked Mephiles but he's not in his bedroom. You saw a sticky note.

"Dear (Y/N) ,
This is the first time I'm gonna message or leave a note to someone and this is the first time someone has been nice to me. Actually I came in your house to absorb you power because I sense a really powerful power inside you. But I was attacked by Iblis when I go in so I made a crash. Thanks for helping me and I regret that I should take your power. You can keep it.

~Mephiles <3"

You are wondering what's with the heart on the end. You ignored it and take a walk outside.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me : LOL I think Mephy likes you ! XD
(Y/N) : Shut up!
Mephiles : ... I-I don't...
Me : Oh really?? XD
(Y/N) : Hey what am I doing outside?
Me : You'll find out at the next chapter (Y/N) ;)
(Y/N) : Okk..?? Who is your fav Sonic character?
Mephiles : ...Shadow...
Me : Lol xD mine Mephy and Shadz <3
(Y/N) : (your fav sonic character/s)