The Argue

The next morning , You go downstairs. You greeted everybody and eat your breakfast. You recognized Sonic wasn't in the mansion. You just decided to take a bath , brush your teeth and others.Its 7:00 am and the training session starts on 8:30 am. You decided to watch tv. You watched the news.It says there's a typhoon going to the west. Which it means to Möbius. It says the typhoon will go there at 9:43 am. After watching news for 30 minutes , you decided to go out for a walk. You go to the park.Many hedgehogs,echidnas,foxes,bats,werewolf and others are hanging out there.Some of them are dating , some of them are hanging out and some of them are doing family business. You saw a blue hedgehog standing infront of a ChiliDog stand. Buying 3 Chilidogs. You poked him. It was Sonic.

(Y/N) : Good morning Sonic. What's the training lesson for today?
Sonic : You'll find out later.
(Y/N) : Is something wrong?
Sonic : Nah...I'm fine..
(Y/N) : You really could tell me.
Sonic : No it's okay. -takes the Chilidogs-
(Y/N) : I think you're lying.
Sonic : I'm okay. -walks to the center of the park while eating Chilidogs-
(Y/N) : Sonic , I know you're lying. Please tell me what's wrong.
Sonic : I SAID IM FINE (Y/N) !! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID (Y/N) ?! I AM FINE! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT IM FINE HUH?! 100 TIMES?! THE HERE YOU GO! IM FINE IM FINE IM FINE IM FINE IM FINE........

Everybody caught you and Sonic's attention in the center of the park. Everybody stared at you as Sonic yelled at you and saying "I'm fine" 100 times. You felt upset and everybody thinks you're couples. They just stare to your eyes and read your feelings.

Sonic : IM FINE IM FINE IM FINE DONE ! HERE WE GO NOW HAPPY HUH?!
(Y/N) : -sobs- I-I never said...th-that you should say.."I'm fine" for...-sobs- 100 times..
Sonic : ITS BECAUSE ITS YOUR FAULT (Y/N)!!!
(Y/N) : -sobs- I THOUGHT YOURE MY BESTFRIEND?! THE BLUE HEDGEHOG NAME SONIC THAT RUNS IN A SPEED OF SOUND, LIKES CHILICDOGS AND ALWAYS CHEERFUL!
Sonic : YES I AM SONIC AND I AM ALWAYS CHEERFUL!
(Y/N) : You're not the -sobs- Sonic the hedgehog I've met before... -walks away-
Sonic : HELL YEAH!
(Y/N) : YOURE . THE . WORST . BESTFRIEND . AND . TRAINER
EVER!!
Sonic : Huh..?

You walked out and the crowd gave you space to got away. Everybody stared at Sonic. Sonic snapped out of himself and recognized what he said. It was 8:30 and it's Training time. He decided to say sorry while training you.As you go home , go in the bed room , pack your things and go away. You packed your clothes,products,and other important stuffs even your umbrella and rain coat. Cream and others saw you.

Cream : Where are you going Miss (Y/N)?
(Y/N) : I'm going out. I'm leaving.
Rouge : Why Hunn?
Cheese : Chao ? (why?)
(Y/N) : S-Something ... Bad...happened.. -sobs- I'm not..fit to this group. -wipes away tears-
Cream : That's not true Miss (Y/N)...
(Y/N) : Please. Leave me alone and I already made my desicion.
Everybody : Ok...

You walked out carrying your bags.You also realized that Shadow isn't there. It was 9:00 am. You remembered there's a typhoon. You've brought enough money and food for 1 week. You have 200,000 dollars. You go to a apartment called "Mariana" and stay there. Sonic ran as he could inside the mansion (the name is Hiliare). Sonic asked everybody .

Sonic : Guys, where's (Y/N)?!
Cream : She.. -sobs- She.. Left...
Sonic : WHAT?! CRAP!!
Silver : Is something wrong bro?
Sonic : HELL YEAH!
Knuckles : What is it?
Sonic : I..yelled at her at the park...
Tails : What? Why?
Sonic : ...I -I don't know.. I just snapped out of myself when I she cried..
Amy : -giggles softly while thinking- *Now. (Y/N) is gone eh? Now Sonikku is mine!*
Blaze : We need to find her fast!
Rouge : I agree Hun!
Everybody : Alright!
Sonic : I'm not coming.. I need to control myself..
Tails : Ok .. We will be right back ! We will call you when we saw her.
Sonic : Ok...
Amy : I'm not coming too.
Sonic : Eekk!! W-Why Amy?!
Amy : I'm..sick.. -coughs fakely-
Sonic : When did you get that sick?
Amy : -coughs fakely- S-since you guys -sneezes fakely- excuse me.. Trained her.
Sonic : Ok. We will be right back.

Everyone go put with vehicles and searched for (Y/N).
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Me : So..did you LIKED it Sonicc??
Sonic : Of course not! Atleast I could say sorry to (Y/N) here!
Me : -points at (Y/N)-
(Y/N) : -sits on the corner while crying-
Sonic : (Y/N) ..I--
(Y/N) : Shut up! Get away from me! -punches him-
Sonic : Urgghh.. -falls down-
Me : Lol!! ^_^
Shadow : Heh..Faker is beaten up.
Me : I agree , Shadz.
Shadow : -smirks-
Me : Wait a minute..where are you in the story?
Shadow : Uhh..somewhere..
Me : ...
Shadow : What?
Me : I'm gonna appear at the story soon! -winks-