Love Potion

You were walking to a park.You saw Shadow.He stared at you and gave you a hug. Sonic was there too. He pushed Shadow away and kissed you. They fought for you.

Sonic : (Y/N) Is mine!!
Shadow : Fuck you! She's mine ,Faker!
(Y/N) : P-Please stop...
Both : I Love you (Y/N)!!
(Y/N) : -gaps-

When they said that , they cared for you. They served you and always fight for you. They even protect you. They keep asking you for dates and keep kissing and hugging you. You can hang out with your friends because of it because you are between on a love triangle. You decided to deny there dates and hang out with your friends to my Uncle's Coffee Shop.

(Y/N) : And they keep following me everyone! I'm sick of it...
Angel : Oh my, that's sounds horrible! A love triangle?!
Skyler : I think someone gave them a love potion to fall in love to her.
Glaze : Oh no...
Angel : Why Glaze?
Glaze : I made all.love potion and keep it in my cabinet..and when I got back it's gone...and umm there's no name like "Love potion" ...
Skyler : I think she accidentally took it and think it's a juice.
(Y/N) : Well..yeah.. I got a bottle of something in her cabinet I thought it's strawberry juice I was about to drink it then Sonic and Shadow took it and drink it.
Glaze : You're in great trouble.
(Y/N) : Is there any limit?
Glaze : Yes.
(Y/N) : How many hours?
Glaze : 18 hours.
Angel : -.- Why?
Glaze : Well , my friend said she wants it so I maked her one.
Skyler : She can't make one?
Glaze : Well yeah.
Angel : We need them to avoid her.
(Y/N) : I can resist for 5 hours for now. It's been 6 hours so 10 hours more and I need 5 hours away from them.
Angel : I know a place
(Y/N) : Where?
Skyler : Lol... Don't tell me "that"?
Angel : Yes. Follow me.

They followed her and they didn't noticed that Shadow and Sonic followed them. Angel already sensed it and hide to a bush while Shadow and Sonic are following them. Both of them are upset because they lost their love. After they go away , I lead my friends to my tree house. It's clean and dark. I opened up the lights ordered Skyler to guard outside.We go watch and play video games until it's night,its been 16 hours and 2 hours are needed.Suddenly , someone broke in the treehouse. It was Super Sonic and Super Shadow.I go outside to check Skyler and he's unconcious, he's been beaten up.I hold your wrist and Glaze's and flies upward.Super Sonic and Shadow follows up. I fought them for 1 hour and there's 1 more hour remaining.. They chased us for 30 minutes. We go to a dead end. We can't fly away because it's a corner of an attic.You cried.

(Y/N) : -sobs-
Angel : -gasps- What's the matter , (Y/N)?
(Y/N) : Look at Skyler and Glaze! They are beaten up!!
Angel : I know..but we have to run! I have no more strength to fight.
(Y/N) : I rather.. -sobs- give up myself... Than risking my friends...
Angel : Please..
S.Sonic : Give us our Princess!!
S.Shadow : Us? You mean MY PRINCESS!
S.Sonic : No! She's mine!
S.Shadow : Idiot! She's mine Faker!
S.Sonic : You're just a stupid mean black hedgehog to be liked by her!
S.Shadow : You're just a stupid annoying blue brat to be liked by her!
(Y/N) : Uhh..how many minutes left?
Angel : About 5 minutes..
(Y/N) : We're close!
S.Shadow : Enough fighting! We're gonna talk bout this later after we get our Princess!!
S.Sonic : Ok Fine!
(Y/N) : -gulps- Think not...
Both super : Hehe.. -comes near-
(Y/N) : NOO!! -thinks- What should I do? What should I do?--Firewall!
Angel : 3 minutes left!
(Y/N) : FIREWALL!!! -a high fire around me and Angel-
S.Shadow : Heh...Chaos Control! -teleports inside-
S.Sonic : -holds Shadow's arm.-
Angel : 1 minute!!
S.Sonic and Shad : YOURE MINE!
Angel : 50 seconds!
(Y/N) : -Punches Sonic- HIYAA!!
S.Sonic : Urrrgggghh!!! -moves through the firewall- It BURNS!!
S.Shadow : Heh..take that faker!!
Angel : 20 seconds more!!
(Y/N) : -tries to kick Shadow-
S.Shadow : -blocks and hold her arm- Hehe.. -smirks-
Angel : 2 seconds!!

After 2 seconds both of them snapped out and returned to normal. They carried us home and cured our wounds.We sighed a relief.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel : I'm sorry guys it's corny and lame I can't think of others xD
(Y/N) : -_- You almost killed me for that!
Angel : SARREH! (Sorry)
Shadow : Tssskk.. -crosses arms-
Sonic : I'm so sorry (Y/N)!!! -cries-
Angel and you : -laughs-