Other Ending -w-

You are in a place that is full of darkness. You walked around slowly and sighed. You yelled Sonic's name until a light behind you appeared. A voice is calling your name. You headshot backwards and just saw a light with a high golden and white gate. There's a Man standing infront and smiling with angels around flying.

"......W-who are you...?" You asked confusingly

"(Y/N) , come with me..." He opened his hand.

"No! I won't die!" You taked your hand away.

"-chuckles- That's what I liked to you , (Y/N)..." He smiled,

"What do you mean?!" You yelled.

"You see , someone is waiting for you. He won't join us until you will not join inside." He explained calmly.

"Then who is it?" You asked unsurely.

"There." He pointed someone at the edge of the gate.

You were so shocked. Your eyes become so small and tears are forming on your eyes. The tears are getting heavier every second until it falled down. You ran to a Blue Hedgehog and hugged him. You are so happy to see his Green Emerald Eyes again.

"S-sonic! -sniffs- I never thought...I-I... -sniffs- could see you again!" You hugged Sonic tightly while crying.

"Shh...It's okay , (Y/N) ... I'm here.." He smiled. You stared at his beautiful smile.

He touched your chin and leaned closer. He pressed his lips into yours. You smiled and followed him lead. He broke it and you looked at the Man. He smiled and walked closer to both of you.

"(Y/N) ...because of your beautiful heart , you shall have another chance..." He smiled.

"Thank you..." You smiled and hugged the man.

You closed your eyes and when you opened it , you saw Angel infront of you. She was healing your wounds. You smiled and she did too. Everybody gathered around and hugged you. You smiled and hugged them back. You then saw Mephiles on the top of the tree.

"Ah, looks like (Y/N) survived , eh..?" He crossed his arms.

"Mephiles!!" You yelled.

"Heheheheheh....(Y/N) , this is your last chance to accept the offer..." He chuckled

"And what if I don't?" You asked confusingly

"One of your "friend" will do that instead of YOU" he explained clearly

"B-but.." You were shocked.

"Guys! It's no use!!" Silver kneeled down while shouting

"SHUT UP SILVER!!" Everybody yelled at him except you.

"Now , join me? Or...one of your friend will be the sacrifice~?" He pointed at you.

"....I-I...can't.." You whispered.

"No , (Y/N) ...Don't join him" Angel stared at you.

"B-but..?" You asked unsurely

"Don't worry, it's ok." Angel smiled

"Well then , I WONT JOIN YOU MEPHILES!!!" You yelled

"MUAHAHAHHA....Its SETTLED...then..." He laughed.

You were shocked when his tentacle move fast at your left side. You looked at your left..you were shocked and cried. You saw Angel was hitted instead of Silver. Angel is infront and took the hit TO her chest. She coughed out blood and fell down. You moved closer to her and checked if she's breathing but...it's too late..she's not breathing anymore.

"ANGEL!!!!!!!" You yelled

"...." Mephiles was silent and took off his tentacle from her.

You saw him take her body and teleported away. But before he teleported away , he stared at you creepily and whispered something in your mind.. You are lucky.. That's what he told you in your mind then teleported. Everyone gathered around and hugged you. You can't seem to understand why he took her body. Then , someone touched your arm. A Familliar ones. You looked backwards and saw a blue hedgehog. You hugged him tightly.

"Sonic!! You're alive! But.. How come?" You cried and broke the hug.

"Well...you see... After you woke up...He revived me.." He explained while rubbing his cheek.

"Thanks to him and thank you.." You smiled and hugged him

"Guys! I saw Mephiles burry her at the Angel island beside the Master Emerald!" Tails waved while flying infront of us.

"What's?!" Knuckles yelled.

Everybody chuckled and watch Knuckles argue with Rouge.

After few years...Sonic proposed to you. He married you and do the honeymoon. After some few months you're pregnant. Days and weeks been passed until you borned a baby. It was a girl. Her eyes are just like Sonic's and her color is just like yours. She smiled and hugged you. Days , weeks and months have passed until she become 7 years old. You decided to visit Angel's grave. You also bought flowers. You walked infront of the grave and placed the flowers on the land. You smiled while crying.

"Mommy , who is she?" Your daughter asked you.

"She is you auntie ,Angel" you smiled at your daughter.

But you didn't know , someone was there hiding on a tree all this time. She just watch you and cried. She stared at you , your daughter and your husband laughing together. She sighed and teleported away.

~The end~

If you want to know who's the girl well it's a secret :P