Accident

The next day , Sonic asked you to a date. You guys go to a fancy cafè. After eating you guys left and went to circus. You guys have fun with rides. He bought you a cotton candy. You kissed his cheek and he blushed. After the date , you are infront of the resort's main door while Sonic is still on the road. You heard a crash. You looked backwards and saw Sonic. You cried hard and go to him. You ask help for others. Everybody go down and helped Sonic to go to the hospital.After few hours the doctor came out.

(Y/N) : H-how is he , D-doctor? Is he a-alright? D-did he survived?

Angel : (Y/N) , calm down.

Doctor : So sorry ah am Miss (Y/N) , but... He didn't make it. Deep the wound is. Straight to heart.

(Y/N) : W-what?? T-tell me!! He's alive right?? He's alive!!

Doctor : So sorry ah am but he died.

(Y/N) : WHAT?! NO YOU MUST BE KIDDING!! HES ALIVE , HES ALIVE! HE'LL NEVER LEAVE ME! HE IS ALIVE!

Glaze : (Y/N) , please. Accept the truth.

(Y/N) : NOO!!! -cries really hard-

As you cried really hard. You cried and cried. After 2 days you're still in your bedroom laying on your bed while crying. You decided to go to the forest for sometime

Angel : Please...you don't have to do this.

(Y/N) : I'm sorry Angel but I need some time to think and refresh my mind..

Angel : Okay...

As you go out and go to the forest...You walked and walked until reach a dead end. Suddenly , there's a black mist behind you. You looked behind and saw Mephiles. You were shocked and in fighting position. "No my dear. I only need something." He said politely "WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!" You yelled. "I need YOU to join me." Mephiles said evily. "No! I wont!" You yelled at him. "Ah , stubborn as I could say?" Mephiles smirked. "I won't join you--" you cut off what you're saying when he stabbed you in your chest. You falled on the ground while coughing. He stabbed your heart. You layed on the ground and died. You woke up. There's no light it's full of darkness.. "Hello?any one here?" You asked until a light came out of nowhere. "(Y/N) , you need to come with us now." A voice said. "No! I wont!" You said "You are incredibly tough. Bout, someone is waiting for you." The voice said. "Who is it?" You asked. Suddenly , a blue hedgehog came out. You cried so hard and hugged him. "Oh Sonic.. I thought I soundly see you again.." You said sadly. "(Y/N) , I am happy to see you too" Sonic smiled as you and Sonic joined the light.

The End~

___________________________________________

So , did you guys liked it? I know you don't cuz it's corny -_- I can't think of others ya know! Atleast I finished it xD xD xD

Shadow : Tsk..You haven't told about the secret yet!

Shut up! I won't tell it!

Shadow : -groans- Fine!

I HAVE A NEW STORY XD