The Conversation

You guys arrived to the resort. Sonic ran outside and danced. "WOOHHOO!! I miss you land!!" he said while kissing it. "Uhh..Does Sonic have mental problems?" Angel asked. "Nope he's just very happy cuz hes on the land again." Silver explained while sighing.Suddenlt a bus came out of knowhere is infront of you and others. Someone go down from the bus. There's a cat with white fur and purple summer dress and sandals go down and introduced herself.

Mocha : Good morrow everybody. I shall be your tour guide for today. I shall lead you everywhere and our best places around. My name is Mocha your daily tour guide. We have scedules of tour. I shall give it to though (you) when we art (are) in the bus. Everybody please follow me. -walks in the bus-

Angel : Finally my pleasant and polite tour guide~
Rennea : TmT I thought I'm the tour guide?
Angel : For tomorrow.
Rennea : Fine...
Sonic : TmT Mocha is so creepy.
(Y/N) : Let's just get inside. -pulls Sonic-
Sonic : GAAH!! Wait our bags!!
Mocha : Caramel! Choco! Get the bags in.
Choco : Yeas Ma'am. -carries the heaviest bag and put it in the bus-
Caramel : -picks up all the bags and puts it in the bus-
Knuckles : Woah..they are pretty tough!
Tails : I admit...they are tougher than you.
Knuckles : What did ya said?!
Tails : N-Nothing!!!
Angel : Just get inside or we will leave you!
Knuckles : Fine! Geez...

And so they get in the bus~ Angel sat beside Shadow , Rouge sat beside Knuckles , Cream sat beside Cheese , You sya beside Sonic , Blaze sat beside Silver , Tails sat beside Rennea and SkylerBeam sat beside Glaze.Queen Aleena at the back with Manic and Sonia. Mocha , Caramel and Choco are in front. Caramel is selling souvenirs and stuffs . Choco is driving. Mocha is explaining their top places. While in the bus , we enjoyed it. They are a lot of trees and flowers out there. You just felt relaxed when you saw the sunset. You didn't know Sonic felt asleep and put his head on your lap. You blushed and smiled. You just let him sleep while others are staring at you. You blushed and asked them "W-What are you looking at?!" "Oh nothing~" Glaze said while smiling. You just ignored them and look outside the window. You brushed Sonic's quills and it's so soft. Rouge and Knuckles are arguing. Tails explained Rennea about Science and stuff. Cheese and Cream are amazed and looks outside the window. Glaze and SkylerBeam and arguing and talking about the trip.Queen Aleena is smiling at her children.Manic and Sonia are arguing about Sonia's girly stuff. Silver and Blaze just looked outside the window. Shadow is just silent looking outside while Angel is silent and listening to some music. When they arrived to the resort. It's Afternoon about 5:30pm. We decided to meet Angel's Auntie. "Guys let's meet my Auntie tomorrow,I'm gonna free you a lunch." Angel smiled tenderly.Everyone followed and Angel and eat. After they eat, they go inside the bedrooms that her Auntie reserved for them. Shadow , Angel , You and Sonic are in the first bedroom. Knuckles , Rouge , Cream and Cheese are in the second bedroom. Blaze , Silver , Tails and Rennea are in the third bedroom and Queen Aleena , Manic and Sonia are in the fourth bedroom. 4 bedrooms are occupied. 4 bed in each bed room. Whe you got in , you put your bag and stuff beside your bed and jumped on the bed. You fixed it and fell asleep. Sonic just jumped on the bed and sleep. Shadow is just on his bed thinking. Angel is still listening to music while playing Flappy Bird (LAWL! XD) . The others are asleep. Angel and Shadow started a conversation.

"Hey..Shadow...?" Angel asked tenderly .

"What the hell do you want?" Shadow said irritatingly.

"Aren't you gonna sleep? It's 9:15 pm." Angel asked while smiling.

"I don't sleep and why you're not sleeping too?" Shadow said rudely.

"Well..I can't sleep. And how often are you sleeping?" Angel asked sadly.

"Tsk..none of your business." Shadow muttered.

"Oh come on Shadow! Don't be SOOO emo!" Angel chuckled.

"Tsk..fine. I sleep 10 days in a month." Shadow said angrily.

"What?! Arent you tired?" Angel was shocked.

"Tsk...I'm not tired I have coffee beside me." Shadow muttered

"So you're sleeping with a coffee?" Angel chuckled

"Hell no! Don't you understand it?" Shadow said irritatingly.

"Hey! I'm not stupid! You're saying coffee helps you become energetic and not sleepy or tired!" Angel muttered

"Idiot." Shadow whispered

"I heard that! I only said you were sleeping with a coffee just for a joke!" Angel muttered

"Tsk..just go to sleep!" Shadow muttered.

"Fine!! Hmpf!" Angel yelled sadly.

After she yelled she turned off her ipad , put it beside her and sleep. Before she sleep there are tears came out from her sky blue eyes. "Shadow...You don't understand me.." She whispered very softly. She sniffled and just fell asleep. She forgotten that Shadow could read minds and invade minds. Shadow read her mind and just confused what she said. He just fell asleep even he don't want to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

Angel : Hai Guyz! How was it?
Shadow : Tsskk..
Angel : Atleast say something!
Shadow : It's fine.
Angel : Great -facepalms-
Sonic : Hey Angel what do you feel at school and what's your behavior?

Angel : I'm like a loner. I never smile except someone makes a funny joke when I smile or laugh I'm forcing not to do it or just cover it with my mouth. I always look puzzled and angry.If I'm bored and there's free time I just draw some stuff or continue my comics.

Sonic : So that's why you and Shadow have a little behavior.
Angel : SHADDAP!!
Shadow : Hmm..
(Y/N) : Guyz..stop it.
Angel : -hits Sonic with a pole- Take that!
Sonic : Hey! What was that for?
Angel : Punishment.
Sonic : Whaatt?! What did ?I do?
Angel : -hits him again-
Sonic : Urgghh... -faints-
Shadow : Huh? -looks at Sonic-
(Y/N) : -facepalms-