Weird

Wahh!! No one has read my story yet! TTmTT
Shadow : Cuz it's stupid and boring.
Shut up!
Sonic : Hi guys!
Shut up , Faker!
Sonic : Faker? o.O
Shadow : heh.. -smirks-
(Y/N) : Lool??...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day , every one greeted you as you go downstairs. You already memorized the whole mansion. You ate breakfast , bathed , brushed your teeth and others. After that Silver leaded you to the training grounds. Shadow was your first trainer. He told you about to focus to your enemy. Then after explaining he started to test you. The test is to the pole as fast as you can. You burned them for 5 minutes. You failed the test. He started to explain again. This time, you got 10 seconds because you burnt the whole ground and the poles except the others. Shadow facepalmed. You try again and you succeed. It taked 1 hour so it's Silver's time. Silver told you how to focus to your enemy. You get it to fast because he was nice. He started to use his powers to fly the rocks and you're gonna hit it. But this time, it has time limit. The time limit is 1 minute. You tried to hit , punch , kick and burn them but failed. Silver was worried why you couldn't break a rock. You said that the rock is too tough. Silver said that the rocks is tough because that's the enemy's toughness. You tried and tried to hit , kick and punch the rocks but failed. Silver told you the technique. You easily broke the rocks in 50 seconds. It's been 1 hour and it's Sonic's time. He's acting so weird. When he got in he remained silent when you wave at him. He told you shortly about defenses. You didn't get it because he's fast at explaining. He tested you. The test is how tough you are . You just stand there and Sonic hit you many times. After he hit you with a spin dash , you falled on the floor. Her gave you a medical kit. You stand up and Sonic said you are not tough. This time is defense. He teaches you self defense. You tried it and you succeed. After that you earned a new skill. It's firewall and a defense. You tried it out and Sonic teaches you how to control it. He's not smiling. He remained silent. He is so weird like something happened to badly. You decided to ask Sonic about it. But when you are asking he tells about the training.

(Y/N) : Sonic? -walks near to him-
Sonic : What is it? Your training is not done yet.
(Y/N) : Can I atleast ask you?
Sonic : No. You need to train hard.
(Y/N) : But there are only 5 minutes left!
Sonic : TRY TO TRAIN AND CONTROL YOUR SKILLS INSTEAD OF ASKING ME IDIOT! -yells-
(Y/N) : S-Sonic... -tries to hide tears-
Sonic : START NOW!
(Y/N) : Ok fine! -starts to control skills-

After the training session is done, everyone asked about your training except Sonic. He remained inside his room. You didn't told them the part when Sonic yelled at you. They are all happy because you earned a new defense skill. Everyone except you. Silver walked infront of you. You stared at his yellow eyes. He asked you if any things wrong. You lied . You said it's nothing. Silver go away and celebrated with others. Shadow go near to you and asked you the same question (he don't like parties so he's just standing at the corner) you lied again . Saying no. You didn't know that he can invade , control and read minds. He read you mind but he read nothing. He invaded your mind and saw what happened. He said "(Y/N) , faker is angry to because maybe you did something to him or he's just not in the mood." You said you did nothing to him. So you think he's just not in mood. Blaze , Amy and Cream asked you.

Blaze : Hey (Y/N) , Wanna go to the mall?
(Y/N) : Id love to but I don't have any-
Blaze : Don't worry, it's my treat :) -smiles-
(Y/N) : Ok then! -smiles-
Amy : -glares at her-

You guys go in the mall and buy some clothes. You bought a long and short light blue dress , a pink skirt , a red tank and others. After buying clothes you and others go eat. You were full and decided to go home. You thanked Blaze for the treat. After changing into Pj's you saw Sonic. You waved at him and he ignored you. You still think he's weird and bad mood. You go inside the room , locked the door and go to sleep.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Me : Is it too short?
Sonic : Urghh.. OF COURSE IT IS BECAUSE YOU ONLY MADE FEW CHATS!
Me : What's wrong with you?!
Sonic : Urgghh...!! Never mind! -goes away-
Me : -sobs-
(Y/N) : It's ok ..
Me : YOU ARE MORE MEAN THAN SHADOW , FAKER!!
Shadow : Did I just heard that?
Me : Hell yeah! You're not deaf!
Shadow : -smirks-
Me : I'm gonna write faker is in accident.
(Y/N) : No! Amy is gonna kill both of us!
Me : Fine! I wont!
(Y/N) : Thank goodness!