Valentines Special - Part 2

Greetings fellow readers! This is AyamèHannaeHarashi and today........I just want to ask if I could skip the 'planning for the dinner' part because I'm really REALLY lazy to type down that part since I only do stories very often. I am really honored if you would excuse the part as a 'behind the scenes' instead. Well , there MIGHT be a chance that I could make that part. So...have fun~!

___________________________

~Third Person's P.O.V~

As the moon rises , sparkly stars could be seen appearing at the sky one by one. The water is very calm tonight. Not any big waves could be seen. As the water reflected the sky , a blue Hedgehog sat down infront of the very wide lake. At the very end of the lake , mountains could be seen nearby. The beautiful red blooming roses' scent and the hedgehog's lavender cologne is filling the air making the air smell very nice. Tonight was could. But lovely and romantic. There are red roses everywhere. And red candles that are lit up with dancing flames are shaped in a heart. What's more , there are red roses' petals inside the heart. Which is also lovely. There are 4 post lights at the 4 sides of the area. There are also a lot of trees , bushes and plants sorrounding the large area. But surprising that there are stone paths could be seen between the trees , bushes and plants. To light up the darkness and fade the shadows around that area , they places red candles that are lit up sorrounding the stone paths.

There is also a small boat reserved for a couple. It is white , sturdy and is decorated beautifully. The blue hedgehog raised his arm and scanned his black Baby-G watch. He stared for a couple of seconds and widened his eyes in shock. "It's time..." He murmured while lowering his arm , his palm touching the grass and a red rose with a sweet scent. He stood up then started to walk away , disappearing in the shadows. Sure, he loves to run. But he need to take the risk of not running not even a simple jogging to make sure he won't get rid of the preparations.

Meanwhile , at the other side of the lake , there are his friends who are chatting each other.

"Naaaaahhh....Ah still can't believe dat yo guyz changed mah plan." The green hedgehog whined while playing with his drumsticks.

A white bat walked infront of him with her hands on her waist. "Don't be such a baby , hun. We don't see why a dinner in the middle of the night and the forest." She complained.

The green hedgehog stood up and walked 2 steps near to hear. "Whaaaattttt???!!! But Ah swear , it's a perfeeecctttoooo date for 'em!!" He yelled.

"Oh~ Don't be mad , hun. We're just doin' what your loving brother wants~" She replied with a seductive tone.

He stared at her for a second then jaw dropped of what she said. "Y-Ya mean... HE KNOWS?!" He shouted.

Suddenly , the Emohog walked up infront of them with his arms crossed. "Hmpf , why don't guys shut up? We all know the it's time." He glared at them.

Instead of the two replying , they just nodded and silenced. They don't want to be rude to the emohog or else.... They sat down and tried not to make an eye contact neither to each other nor Shadow.

~Sonic's P.O.V~
I sat comfortably on the driver's seat and turned on the engine. Yes. I can drive cars and stuff. But this one is 3x faster than any ordinary cars which is cool. Thanks to Tails. I never got arrested when Im driving my car. It's hard to explain but..here's an example. The speed limit is 60. I always keep my speed to 60 but this engine is still fast as ever. The security cameras knows that my speed is 60 even if it's very fast. Soo..yeah. I never got arrested. I turned on the stereo and placed a CD inside which contains my playlist. I tapped a button below it and the roof of the car started to disappear. I smirked and stepped on the gas and started driving back to house. Good thing that I told her that we're going somewhere and wear something casual even if it ain't my style.

After a few minutes , I reached there infront of the house. I was kinda nervous but excited at the same time. I combed my quills with my hand as my fingers touched the fur gently. I knocked at the gate and asked out her name. Just when I asked out her name , I could hear the screen door opening and the main door closing. I also could hear the keys. I became curious because the sounds stopped so I leaned near gate and placed my ear next to it. Just when I placed my ear next to it , the door suddenly opened as I falled on the ground making me scream. I looked up seeing my love staring at me in confusion then giggled. I smiled and scratched the back of my head l chucking.

When I opened my eyes , I couldn't believe what I just saw. She's just like an angel... Her beautiful soft (H/C) hair are dancing everywhere with the cold breeze. She is wearing a long hot red sleeveless dress with a long cut of the fabric beside her. She's wearing arm length not red gloves with a pair of 3 inched hot red sandals. She's also wearing gold accessories with matching diamond pendants.Her hot lips are covered with (L/C) lipstick and her eyelashes are curled. She doesn't wear make-up but it makes her more beautiful. She smiled sweetly at me as I could feel my face burn. She just giggled as my face turned into red.

I lead her infront of the car , opened the door for her and bowed , being like a gentleman. She smiled and get in as I closed the door for her. I opened the door ,sat opat the driver's seat , closed the door and locked it to make us safe. I turned on the engine as the music started to play. It's a very beautiful love song. We blushed a little as I drived gently.