Valentines Special - FINALE

Eh..I apologize for late publish of the FINALE of Valentiens Special... I'm seriously 'busy' Righht now because of the projects and activists and stuff. So..Uh...Thank you for waiting this long!! And also , if you know how to do ballroom dance , just pretend you don't know how. Thank you very much!!

________________________

As I stopped the car infront of the wooden gate with 2 post lights each side of it , I stepped my foot on the ground and opened up the door beside me. I bowed liked a gentleman and let my love touch the ground again with her own feet. I took her hand while closing the door and proceeded Infront of the gate. The wooden gate was decorated with beautiful red roses and wines. I opened the gate and enveloped my hand into hers. As the gate opened , her face is filled with surprise and happiness that makes her even more beautiful. I smiled at her reaction while blushing. She noticed that I was staring at her as she blushed and smiled at the same time.

~(y/n)'s POV~

Oh Śøńíč..this is..amazing.. I jaw dropped a little in surprise and happiness. It's so beautiful!! Is this his surprise to me? I wonder.. A shade of pink appeared on my cheeks as I walked with him. Suddenly , I could feel that someone was staring at me. I knew it was him. I looked at him and realized I was right. He was blushing a little while smiling at me as I did the same either. After some minutes of walking , there was a wooden gate infront of us. He opened it and quickly rushed behind the gate. I walked nearer , and nearer the gate. It was too bright. I shut my eyes tightly as .i felt that the light disappeared. I opened my eyes slowly and closed my mouth in surprise. Gasp. It's beautiful!!

"Woah..."

"It is beautiful..right..??" A Familliar voice agreed sweetly. I looked at my left and saw Śøńíč with his opened hand infront of me. "Care to dance , my lady?" He asked shyly. I nodded slightly as he wrapped his hand into mines and started walking infront of the heart shapped candles. He go in first as he gently let me go in. I blushed a little as I looked at him. He was staring at me directly and seriously which make me blush even more.

"Look at me."

"H-Huh..??" I asked , not understanding what he just said. "I said..look at me." He smiled. I nodded as he wrapped his other arm around my waist and held my other hand with his hand. I was blushing madly!! He chuckled at that as I looked down , forgetting that I cannot do ballroom dances. I looked down at my feet trying not to step on his foot. And since when he knew how to do ballroom dances?! "Don't look down. Just focus on me." He demanded. I nodded as I looked directly at his eyes. His eyes are filled with happiness and love. I smiled as I followed what he says. "Don't worry. I'm here. Just focus on me , and follow your instincts." He smiled sweetly.

"Y-yes.." I nodded, understanding what he meant. I followed what he says as I felt my body floating around , feeling it's only him and I in this world. I smiled happily as we danced , and danced gracefully under the moonlight. After a few minutes , he stopped. "H-Huh..?" I looked up at him. He's still wearing his smile. "Follow me." He ordered once more. He stepped out of the candles and stopped infront of a boat , decorated beautifully. I gasped in excitement as he stepped inside , and gently stepping me in the boat. We both sat down as he grabbed the decorated paddles and started paddling. After paddling in a few minutes , he stepped in the middle of the lake and smiled.

~Meanwhile~

"G-guys!! Look!! They're here!!" Tails pointed out. "Where?! Where?! Where?!" Knuckles yelled repeatedly. "Hush!!" Rouge demanded as she grabbed the telescope from Tails and used it while looking around spotting the boat. "T-THEYRE HERE!!" She shouted. "Huuuusssshhhhhh!!!!" Knuckles demanded , making her silent. "Cream." Tails asked out her name. "Y-yes..??" She sluttered out. "Set it." He said seriously. Cream nodded right away and rushed inside of a wooden house built by them to store fireworks, lamps and the lighters. Cream immediently carried out a box of lamps and placed it on the ground. They started to pick it up one by one and lit it up with fire and started to float. The tosses it near the lake as the floating lamps float around gently with the wind. Cream and Tails also started to toss red roses at the lake , not to mention Cheese. "There!! All done!! We just need a signal and we'll set up the fireworks immediently!!" Cream and Tails said in unison.

They stared at each other fore a momment then looked away while blushing. "My , looks like Tails had 'something' with Cream~" Rouge teased as she put her hands on her waist. "I agree!!" Amy cheered as she raised her left arm. "Oh don't be so cheerful , babe." Manic smirked while playing with his drumsticks. After a few seconds , Amy's face is now as red as a tomato as steam let out from her head. All of them blinked for a few seconds and started chuckling , not wanting to ruin (Y/N) and Sonic's sweet momment. "S-shut up!!" Amy yelled as she summoned her hammer and hit it on Manic's face , sending him flying at the sky while screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~Sonic's P.O.V~
Well it's going well.. Nothing's ruining our momment-----

"AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----for now... -_-|||. "W-what was that..??" (Y/n) asked while sweat dropping. "Oh..it's nothing. Probably from the other side of the lake." I smiled fakely. "Oh? I'm very sorry.. I just thought I HEARED your brother scream..." She gasped with worriness in her tone. I sweat dropped more as I held my hands tightly behind my back. "N-nope!! Not at all!!" I lied while smiling. Suddenly , she gasped as a floating lamp float between us. "Woah.." We said in unison as it float away from us. We both stared at each other and blushed , chuckling. Suddenly , lamp came beside (Y/N) as she held its lower base , trying not to touch the fire inside. She held the land with her both arms then stood up as the boat started to move. "W-woah!!! B-be careful there ,(Y/N)..." I scratched my left check. She ignored me and tossed the lamp upwards , making it float to the sky. She chuckled as she stared at it , more floating lamps started to float around making the sorroundings lit up a little.

The cold breeze started to move as her hair started to dance with it , even her dress. I stared at her for a momment and snapped out of myself when I found out that she was crying , not caring the wipe it off. I suddenly find a handkerchief and hand it to her. "(Y/N)..?? " I asked out her name. She looked at me with smiled at her face and happiness splatters all over her face. "Here." I smiled. "T-thank you.." She thanked as she started to wipe off her tears , and sat down. "W-why are you crying..??" I asked. "Well.. It's just.." She discontinued and started to cry more. "W-woah!! Is there something wrong..?" I asked sadly. "Not at all.. Honestly.. I love it.." She smiled sweetly , wiping off her tears. "Then why are you crying..??" I asked once again. "Because..all this time..after I beat the crap out of you.. You're still setting up a date for us.." She whimpered. I smiled sweetly as I hugged her , making her feel better.

Suddenly , a loud sound came up like it's blowing up. We immediently looked up and looked around while hugging each other. "W-Wha.. What was that..??" She asked. I just smirked and pointed at the sky. "Look." I said happily. She followe the direction I was pointing and saw beautiful kinds of fireworks. "Woah.." She gasped while letting go. There was a fireworks display. I looked at the other side of the lake and gave them a thumbs up and stared at the sky , knowing that they'll going to give a thumbs up either. Well , except Shadow. The fireworks were beautiful. There are different kinds of colors such as pink , gold , silver , red ect. There also some different kinds of shapes such as stars , diamonds , circles and most importantly , hearts. It was beautiful!! There are some like shooting star fireworks either. I hope that they won't use the 'good bye Philippines' or any grenade launcher... It would be a mess... I sighed.

"Śøńíč..??" A Familliar voice asked out.

I looked up at her and asked. "Yeah? What is it?" I smiled happily.

She gave me a smile back. "Thank you..for all.." She thanked me as she started to cry again.

I smiled back as I grabbed the handkerchief gently and wiped off her tears. Then , I grabbed her cheeks and wiped off her tears with my thumb. She stared at me , shocked. I smiled as I leaned closer to her , and kissed her eyes. She gasped but soon , calmed down , getting used of it. "I love you.. (y/n) .. I love you more than my life.. More than anything.." I admitted honestly and sweetly as we heard a love song nearby. It's probably from my friends. One more , it's our theme song!! "I love you too , Śøńíč..." She admitted back with a smile on her beautiful face. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise." She nodded. We started to lean closer to each other and..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!

We kissed infront of the most expensive and most beautiful fireworks in Möbius.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end~❤️