Vacation

The next day , you woke up in the morning. You are still blushing because of what happened yesterday. You changed your clothes and eat your breakfast. You are surprised because everyone is there. They are talking and you just stand there jaw dropping then suddenly Glaze came close to you and hold your hand.

Glaze : Good Morning , (Y/N)!!
(Y/N) : Oh..good morning too. Why are you here and others?
Glaze : Well.. We just decided that we will go on vacation and you are included!
(Y/N) : Sounds nice. When?
Glaze : Later!
(Y/N) : WHAT?! I HAVE TO PACK MY THINGS NOW!!
Glaze : You really know after eating and morning to do stuff.
(Y/N) : Oh yeah..sorry..Well , where we are going?
Glaze : Angel said at her Auntie's resort.
(Y/N) : Uhhmm..I just recognized something. Does her family have a business?
Glaze : Yeah ! And it's a secret.
(Y/N) : Oh well. Wait.. Who is she? -points at the hedgehog-

Angel came close to you dragging a girl hedgehog. Her hair was black and her eyes are red. You think she's an emo and creepy.

(Y/N) : Oh..uh..Hi A-Angel! Who is she?
Angel : She is Rennea. Rennea the hedgehog.
(Y/N) : Oh..uh..Hi..?
Rennea : Hi (Y/N)! Angel told me 'bout you! I'm coming to the vacation to become your tour guide!!
(Y/N) : Tour guide?
Rennea : Yeah! I live there and Angel is my bestfriend.
Skyler : You mean us?
Glaze : You mean Me,you , Angel and Rennea?
(Y/N) : No! You mean Angel , Rennea, Skyler beam , Glaze and I?
Angel : Yeah!
(Y/N) : I'm gonna pack my things---

You bumped into someone. You bowed your head and said sorry. You looked up and you noticed him . He's blue and he has Green Emerald eyes. You blushed really hard. It was Sonic. He smiled at you and decided to help you packing. Everyone are staring at you. You wondered why. You and Sonic just go in your bedroom and packed your clothes and other things. You didn't know that Rennea , Skyler Beam , Glaze and I are spying.

Sonic : Pj's?
(Y/N) : Uhh..y-yeah !!
Sonic : Heh where should I put this?
(Y/N) : I already told you! -comes near to Sonic and takes the Pj's- The casual clothes should be place in that pink bag , house clothes yellow bag including pj's , other stuff green bag.
Sonic : Summer clothes and beach clothes?
(Y/N) : -points upward- white case---

You didn't continued what you are saying because Sonic kissed you. You didn't know that you are really near to him. Skyler , Ren , Glaze and I are shocked and pictured you and Sonic kissing (XD LOL!!). You pushed Sonic away while blushing. "Sonic , I cannot do this." You said "But we are in a relationship , right?" Sonic smiled . You remembered what happened yesterday and Sonic leaned towards to you more and kissed you. He licked you bottom lip. You pushed him away again. "What now , (Y/N) ?" Sonic asked "T-hey saw us!!" you blushed "Who?" He said surprisingly. You pointed at door and saw us infront of you. We are shocked. Rennea nosebleeded and Skyler fainted. Glaze covered her eyes while me..staring at you and Sonic emotionlessly.

Sonic : W-What are you guys doing here?! -blushes-
Angel : Rennea , go to the bathroom. Skyler wake up! -hits him with a pillow- Glaze you can remove your hands now,
Glaze : O-Ok... -removes hands-
Skyler : Hey! What was that for?! -wokes up-
Rennea : B-bye! -goes in the bathroom-
Sonic : Can I get the answer?
Angel : We are here to help (Y/N) to pack her things but it looks like someone HELPED her in the other way.. -smirks-
Sonic : Uhh.. -blushes-
Angel : Don't worry we can leave you guys alone~ -waves hand while dragging the others outside-
Sonic : Phew..glad they are gone..
(Y/N) : -kisses Sonic-

Sonic was shocked and accepted it. I just locked the door and drag the others outside. While we are in the kitchen everyone asked what happened to Rennea and why is she nosebleeding. I just answered it's hot. While in your bedroom Sonic licked your bottom lip again. You opened your mouth and Sonic licked your tongue. You moaned a little then pushed him away again. "What now ?" Sonic muttered "They might hear us when I moan stupid!" You said irritatingly "Are you sure?" Sonic smirked and points at the door. You opened the door and saw no one was there. You didn't know that I bring them to a spa for a while. Sonic leaned to you and kissed you again. His tongue entered in your mouth and licked it. You recognized it was a French kiss. You pushed him away when he started taking off your clothes.You pushed him hard causing him fall on the floor.

Sonic : Hey! What was that for?!
(Y/N) : No sex!
Sonic : Why ? Am I doing it?
(Y/N) : Almost.
Sonic : Whoopss...Sorry..? -smiles-
(Y/N) : Ggrr... Let's just go to that resort.

You texted Angel and everyone. They arrived soon and you and others ride on a ship. The captain said it would take 5 hours to be there. You just layed on sofa and take a nap. After 3 hours sleeping , you noticed Sonic was on top of you. You pushed him away causing him to wake up. He said sorry again and you go in the kitchen. You drink a glass of orang juice. You felt refreshed and you saw Sonic laying on a floor. You remembered he hates water and he have sea sick. You carried him and layed him down on a bed. He just sleep.

To be continued