𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕♡

WARNING: Huge fluff. Also gore(≧∇≦)

The strong wind slammed the window open, disrupting the naked man sleeping on the bed. the sun shined on the bundle of Spider Lilies stored in a plain vase. A tired utter of 'fuck' alone was enough to scare the birds chirping by the window.

Ten more seconds, he thought, before peacefully going back to his slumber. But his brief rest was quickly disturbed by something else.

"Tori?" He realized the warmth was now gone by his side and he was embracing a pillow instead. Confused, the man stood up and walked outside his spic and span bedroom. At the dining area, Levi was greeted with a confusing view.

Tori sat on the chair with a relaxed expression, hands stretched towards a clear glass bottle. But it wasn't any bottle, there were a skull and the word 'Poison' plastered at the front. And underneath it was a folded paper.

Don't tell me.

His heart pounded, chest tightening, as he slowly walked to her still body.

"Oi, maniac."

No response

"Babe."

Still no answer. The realization dawned on him. He gulped and tried to calm down his frantic mind. He reached out to her neck and was about to touch it when a tired groan stopped him.

"What do you want?" She asked in annoyance, an irk mark appearing on her forehead.

What the fuck.

"You stupid piece of shit." He sighed and carried her surprisingly light body back to her bedroom. It was another failed suicide attempt, he assumed. Since we're talking about Tori here, the chances of her gulping down that poison were high. The woman brought the deadliest potent she could find. But it was all in vain due to her abilities.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. The incident earlier made him sickly worried about her mental state as of now.

"Did I make you worry?" She uttered, gripping his arms tighter. He remained quiet, holding his breath for a while before exhaling, nuzzling his face deeper into her neck.

Levi didn't need to say something. Just how he acted made Tori understood what he truly felt about earlier. She turned around and placed a soft kiss on the tip of his nose, his whole body relaxing as it melted under her touch.