𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕♡

Just as they were about to leave, Levi and Pastor Nick entered the room. The women halt in their tracks to glare at the sweating Pastor. They walked to the men with threatening looks, ignoring Moblit's pleases.

"We should go, Section Commander!"

"Give us a minute," Hange said sternly, not taking her eyes off of Nick.

"Oi oi oi, It's Nick that hanged from Wall Sina just a day ago. Hi, old man, have a change of heart yet? Or do I need to throw you off of the wall? I'm not joking." Tori smirks and patted his gold necklace.

"Nice necklace. How much?" His eyes widened at her question and defensively put a hand over the jewelry.

"Make up your mind already!" The scientist yelled at him, and after a few moments, he stared down and sighed.

"I cannot say anything. The other believers are the same as me, and that will never change." His answer only irritated Hange.

"Well, thanks for nothing! We're so grateful for all the help you've given!"

"It's too great a decision for a single person to make, the Order of the Walls must always adhere to the sacred will were bound to obey." He stated.

"Whose will?! God or something!" Everyone stared at the five in confusion when they heard Hanji's loud voice.

"I cannot say anything, however, I can tell you the name of the one who is under their sacred will; the one we were instructed to monitor. That person joined the Scout Regiment as of this year. Her name, Historia Reiss or what you know as Crista Lenz." His statement made heads turn in their direction, some exclaiming.

Oh, that kid? She built like y/n or something.

As if on cue, a maroon haired girl came inside the room with a loud bang from the door, alerting everyone. Sasha Braus, she recognized, held a scroll that she gave to the Hanji while bowing. Cadet Braus. Isn't she the one who eats even in training? Damn, she's just like me.

"Excuse me! 104th cadet corps! Sasha Braus! This is for you, Section Commander!"

"You must find her at once. Only she may know the truth which we cannot perceive. The rest is in your hands" Pastor Nick warned, breath shaking. Tori's brow arched at his behavior and wondered what truth he was talking about.

"If she's in the 104th cadet corps, then she's deep in the frontlines now!"

"Let's go, we have to hurry!" Eren rushes to the nack door, bumping into Sasha in the process. He apologized and helped her stand up.