𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒄♡

"Hange!" Moblit suddenly shrieked once he felt a trembling hand gripping his ankle. Hanji grunted while laying on her stomach, catching everyone's attention.

"Moblit... give me a map" The scientist ordered weakly and pointed at the demonstration of the Forest of Huge Trees on the map.

"It might be a long shot, but there's the Forest of Huge Trees."

"We should head straight for it. It is not like they have a way to hide the armored titan's footsteps. But I think that's where they're. It's a gamble but even if they have the strength to change into titans, the other titans outside the wall might still be a threat. Especially after all that fighting. They might not be as injured as Eren, but I'm sure they're exhausted. Like how Annie was out cold for a while.

Let's say for now that their destination is somewhere outside of Wall Maria, considering the distance they'll have to cover we can assume they'll need to recover their stamina. Which means they'll want to rest somewhere where titans are unable to reach them. At least, until nightfall when titans can't move"

She explained to everyone who was listening. Erwin also instructed the formation and the other important things then left us to get ready.

"Want to know why you're the one I choose?"

"Please, enlighten me." Tori rolled her eyes, still pissed off at the blonde for changing her rank.

"For the very first time I saw you, I thought that you can be a great leader. It was just a gut feeling. But when I saw you lead the soldiers during the past expeditions, I knew that we can count on you."

"Your fear of losing someone again keeps the team alive. You have also earned the trust of my men and the people. Statistics say that ever since you joined, the Survey Corps mortality rate has dropped to seventy percent. You have also earned the title of 'Humanity's Strongest duo' alongside Levi in just three years. Your growth in the Survey Corps is hasty. Perhaps, even quicker than Levi." Erwin smiled down at the woman who had a dumbfounded expression.

"Stop lying, Commander Brows." She playfully punched his arm as the male quietly giggled. Despite the whole nation knowing her background, there are still some people who have the guts to provoke her. It's a horrible decision. Talk shit about her or make her mad, her sadistic and 'all-out' mode will take over her.

The Walls help anyone who disrespected Queen.

The expedition begun, soldiers fled away from Trost District to rescue Eren. A red smoke signal was fired near us.

"Smoke shell confirmed on the right-wing!"

"Don't change direction! Have the right-wing merge in the center and stay on course. We only have until sunset! We must take the shortest way possible!" Erwin yelled as Tori questioned how the scattered soldiers will hear him. A few minutes later, another red signal was fired then Erwin fired a green one. Two more red signals appeared in front of them.