𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍♡

𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍

"Over there is the least manned checkpoint around" Marlo pointed at the checkpoint with at least five soldiers protecting it. Its front barriers had spikes at the top, but it was still lightly guarded.

"Alright. We'll take it from here. The both of you'll go back to your stations before it gets suspicious" Levi ordered and they followed, leaving him with Tori.

"I could take them out all by myself, but I dont want to be selfish." She joked, hoping the ravenette will get the point. He rolled his eyes and assigned the cadets to abduct the Commander and knock out the guards. Her squad rode a wagon and penetrated the base head on, as Squad Levi took out all the guards.

Tori snickered quietly while leaning her whole body on the bark, jungle green orbs scanning the Military Police cadets painful expressions. She pouted, wanting to beat someone ass' when she remembered that Mikasa will recruit someone to punch Levi for her.

Minutes later, they all waited on the hillside for Levi to return with the Commander in charge. One they did, Andrea immediately tied the old man to a nearby tree.

"He's with the interior police. I have a few questions for him" Tori sat on the floor casually in front of the MP officer and was given permission from the Captain to start their interrogation.

"Damnit, this is such a pain in the ass." She grumbled after minutes of not getting any response from the man. Irritated, she scratched her neck in annoyance and pulled out her knife and pointed it against his neck.

"Sorry for all the noises. My woman is impatient." He tugged her hair forcibly as a warning, displeased at her actions. She looked up at him, there was no denying he was pissed. She rolled her eyes after glaring back at the man.

My woman?

Hearing that from him made her sat straight and fix her composure.

I dont mind him calling me that.

"You better answer, old hag."

"Mhm. You're probably only a few years younger than him, Levi" The short Captain shot a glare at her and slapped the back of her head, earning a whine from the red head.

"Where are Eren and Historia?"

"Oh, you're so brave. That checkpoint back their are full of recruits who barely can wipe their own ass. You think you're some hero beating them down?" He hissed, unfazing all of them.

"What an atrocious thing we've done" Levi rolled his eyes while Tori stuck out her foot and cruelly shoved it in his mouth. The MP officer made a gurggling noise as tears well up in his eyes.

"But what's more atrocious is that mouth of yours. I recommend you start talking while you're still able to use it. For the eighteenth time- yes I kept track, where are Eren and Christa?" She removed her foot from his mouth for him to answer her question.