𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘙

I was on my bed like usual.

But I think this time, nothing can ever separate me from my bed. It was comfortable, too comfortable.

The only thing on my mind was Levi.

and how he will punish me.

I don't mind. Getting punished by him seems so fun. I like the risk.

Now, ny only problem for today was how to make him blush again. I need to think of a tactic, a very original move that can unravel his hard and cold exterior.

Jus the thought of him.

Melting under my touch.

Begging and whining around.

"Now that's a nice view." I rolled my eyes and faced Hange, who was leaning at the doorway with a very obvious smirk.

"Oh? You talking about this?" I referred to my underwear.

"I have a nicer view. You can see it for yourself." I bit my lip and winked at Hange who laughed and approached me.

"Come on, bae. I need to start my experiment. Oh and, Im borrowing your squad."

"Again?" I frowned and started to dress in my uniform. She sighed and sat on the foot of my bed.

"Just this once. Levi is very strict nowadays. I dont know why."

"I know, but I already scheduled a training. We might get rusty, Hange. Maybe next time." She sighed again, unsatisfied with ny answer.

"Fine."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"He's staring at you again."

I mumbled next to Karina, glancing at her boyfriend who was proudly showing off his gear skills. She chuckled, before turning around and watching him hurl in the air.

"Im a wimp." Noah was right beside me, ruffling his hair and murmuring things to himself.

"What is it this time, Noah?"

"I saw Nifa earlier today. Then she asked me when I was free. I immediately assumed that she was asking me to a date. But it turns out it was a meeting for Hange's birthday and I—" He stopped rambling, cowering even more. I didnt know why he was like this sometimes, but Jonas only warned me one thing:

"Always listen to his rants."

"You got to breathe, Noah." I rubbed his back in small circular motions as my way of comfort. Once the worry was out of him, he fell back on the grass and closed his eyes.

"Im going to refill our gas. Cris! Give me your gear!"

"There's still ga— Holy– Ah!–" He crashed to the bushes, it was pure luck he didnt land on the hard rocky ground. If not, he would be in hospitals for weeks.

We all chuckled at the man, not bothering to help him recover. Moments later, Karina stood up and went to his boyfriend, starting to get concerned when he still hasnt stood up.