𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘐𝘚 𝘈 𝘊𝘙𝘜𝘌𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎

"I love you?"

Isn't that how people confess?

"I love you," I spoke, more strong this time. Jonas' once clueless look turned into a surprised one, unable to comprehend what I just said. My heart skipped a beat when I felt callous fingertips graze my red cheeks. His lips curved into a small smile, cheeks flushing red at my confession. His mouth opened and in the softest way as possible, whispered back the three words I longed to hear.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The light illuminated inside the room, waking me up with a soft groan. I looked over to my side to see a bare Jonas peacefully deep in slumber, stirring now and then. I smiled once the memory of what happened last night popped inside my head. My hands started to reach out for his warm being and gently touch it with affection.

"Morning, cupcake." I blushed at the stupid yet cute nickname and lightly hit his unclad shoulder. Jonas' eyes fluttered open and with a warm smile, shifted so he was on top of me.

"You had fun last night?" I smirked and managed to let out a soft reply of 'yes' as his hands danced on my hips. Once hearing my answer, he roughly yanked the white sheets covering my naked body, gasping at the visible hunger in his eyes.

Moments passed, we laid both in bed, panting, and catching our breaths. Jonas has a high amount of stamina, and he mostly uses it in fucking the shit out of me when we're alone. I wasn't complaining, him being inside of me was just the best feeling ever.

"Up for round two? We still got two hours."

"Is this the reason why you woke up early, sweetheart?"

I could feel his bare chest on my back. His fingertips danced on my skin as I feel his hot breath fanning on my neck. "Let's go. We have an expedition, remember?" He whispered to me. I groaned and stood up to stretch. Last night's activities left me exhausted but gave me the best feeling I've ever felt.
I smiled once I recalled the happenings last night.

"The view here is amazing" Jonas checked me out and licked his lips. I turned around and smirk, mischief was behind it. I realized that the only clothes I'm wearing were a bra and my panties.

"Stand up. We can't be late." I said sternly. He stands up and walked to me. I was at the mirror, fixing my hair when he snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulders. My eyes gazed at the marks he put on my neck, shoulder blades, and my chest.

"Last night was fun," he said. I hummed and turned around to hug him. Jonas chuckled and stroked my hair.

"You should go to your room and change," I ordered him and he nodded his head and left. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once done with that, I went to the Mess Hall to meet up with my squadmates and discuss the plan for the upcoming expedition.

"Hey, Tori!" They all greeted me with joy. As expected, they returned to what they were doing and filled the room with peals of laughter. Jonas arrived and sat next to me. Karina wanted to say something but stopped when she noticed the dark marks on my neck.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the Mess Hall. "What?" I asked, clearly annoyed. "Omg... Your neck has a hickey... Wait, you were with Jonas last night- omg... OH MY" she exclaimed loudly and I covered her mouth from saying anything.