𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆♡

Tori can still clearly Hanji's yells and orders, unlike everyone. Thanks to her amplified abilities, the woman was not unfazed by the Colossal titan's action. To think that they're just been right here all this time. Eren had also transformed into a titan and is now fighting Reiner, aka best actor down below.

"Is he trying to disappear again?" Armin yelled and indirectly asked the Section Commander. "No, something is different. The last time, he vanished instantly but he's maintaining his form and emitting heat like a furnace" Tori replied for Hanji.

"If he continues protecting himself, we won't be able to attack him with our ODM gear." The blonde launched a hook to the massive titan, trying to see if it will attach to its muscle. But the hook just whipped back straight to Armin. He sighed in defeat once knowing this.

"Tori! Use your strength to at least get near the meat!" Hanji bellowed and the redhead ran to it. But to no avail, she didn't get close enough as the Colossal titan only let out another wave of hot steam.  She grunted and tried it again but the Colossal titan only emitted more steam.

"We can't do anything, we must wait. Squads three and four, take position behind the target! Tori, you're in command! Let's see how long he can keep his body burning. He has to come out eventually. We wait for that moment to attack."

"Oi, kill them with no hesitation. Understand?" She yelled at the soldiers. Armin looked at Hange for approval then he earned a nod. Tori glanced back at the two titans clashing. Eren dodges Reiner's swing and locks his arm at his enemy's shoulder then pins him down to the ground immediately. Eren rips off Reiner's arm, sending it flying limply away from them.

"Armin and Squad one, follow me! Tori, try and try again and see if you can get near it! You're our only hope in getting near it!" Somehow, Hanji's words made her feel more proud of becoming one of Humanity's strongest duo. She smirked and suddenly felt motivated by the scientist's words, aiming not to fail Hanji's expectations.

Tori launched herself up in the air with only her jumping abilities. She luckily got high enough as the Titan's closest rib cage and swung her blades at it. Failing, she landed on the ground with a loud thud, worrying the others.

"In fine! Nana, check the others if they're wounded and count how many of them are!" Tori ordered and proceeded to prowl at the piece of meat despite the other soldier's protests.

"Miss Tori!" The woman heard one of them screamed once they saw her almost burnt face. She covered half of it and signaled for them to concentrate and be on standby.