𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕♡

Suprisingly, Tori's squad wasnt annihilated by Kenny's, call it a miracle. Maybe the Walls had enough of her squad members dying. Though they had a hard time, they managed to kill their enemies, with no regrets. The two squads were all now huddled over the light lamp that sit on a wooden crate in the middle.

"Whats wrong? Does this grimly place kill your appetite?" Levi chirped and directly asked Armin who still had a grim expression. They can all feel the heavy and gloomy aura of the space.

"Jean, there's something I couldnt understand."

"What's that?"

"When I fired that gun to save you, I honestly thought I couldnt make it in time. Sorry, but why was I the one who fired first?"

"Its..."

"Because the other one hesitated" Andrea answered for Jean and set her cup of water down. "Armin, Im sorry. I should've done what I had to do." Jean apologized to the poor blonde boy.

"I know what it is... The person I killed... I bet she was a nice person. Someone who was much more human than I am... I pulled the trigger so easily..."

"Armin, you've got blood on your hands now. You cant go back to who you are." Levi, in all honesty, said as the cadets face's faltered to confusion.  "Why would you say that?" Mikasams brows burrowed deep as she inclined her neck to the side at their Captain's actions.

"Embrace the new you. Just think, if your hands were still clean, Jean wouldnt even be here right now. I'll tell you why you pulled the trigger, it was because your comrade was going to die." Tori told him but with more concern in her voice.

"Armin, thanks to you getting blood on your hands, nobody in our squad ended up dead. Thank you." Levi thanked Armin for his actions with all his heart.

"Captain Levi, Lieutenant, I thought it was wrong to be fighting other humans and wrong for the both of you to order us to kill. I was afraid to hurt other people but Im the one who was wrong. Next tune, I'll shoot."

"We never said anything about who was right or wrong. I dont even know myself. Are you really the one who is wrong?" Levi looked at his hands for a brief second then back to his squad.

"Now then, lets hear from our special guest, Dimo Reeves" Tori stood up and made her way to the abducted man, Levi close on her tail. Mikass also joined the duo and stared down at Dimo with a terrifying look.