𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐈.

♡

"Your mission. Eliminate the Government officials."

"Queen's on the run again. Hunting Regiment officials down."

Tall, blonde and dependable, the Commnader of Scouts, Erwin Smith, placed down a report regarding earlier's event. All of the Survey Corps high ranking officers are having a long discussion about Victoria Queen.

"Premiere Zackery is announced heavily injured at Death and Glory's sudden assault this afternoon." Mike Zacharius, another towering blonde man informed everyone in the room.

"An intel leaked us information about another meetup in Calaneth District. Apparently, killer Queen is having negotiating with a double agent sent by the Military Police. Death and Glory needs our ODM gear, and they're sending her to retrive some."

Hange Zoë, the leading officer in terms of experiments and Section Commander, pushed her glasses up to the bridge of her nose.

"What's with the nickname?" Jonas Altenburg, Major of the Scouts, questioned the brunette.

"I see... Squads one to five will standby outside the building while Special Operation's Squad with Mike's Squad will ambush in the right time. Of course, the Military Police is sending us backups too. We'll only take action unless needed to."

"Inform your squads about this. Dismissed." One by one, they piled out of the room and went to their own Squads, except for the Captain.

"Ah, Captain. You're awfully quiet today, something wrong?" Erwin shuffled the papers in his hands and waited for the man's response.

"Tch. This woman is such a pain in the ass." Levi Ackerman, the stoic Survey Corps Captain hissed. His ebony locks swayed with his every movement, steel eyes gleaming in the sunlight. Known to be terse and cold hearted, Levi is the Humanity's Strongest Soldier.

"Yes, she is. Im not relying on you and Mike to single handly capture her alone. but I suggest to be cooperative with each other. The two of you are an unstoppable force when combined, it may be enough to knock her down."

We cant kill Queen. Her existence alone proves that there is a life outside the Walls. With her, we can finally learned even just a tiny bit about outside.

There's hope for us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Is everyone on position?" They were at the top of a tiled roof, soldiers stationed at every corner to wait for their target to show up.