𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆♡

𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆

The Female titan falls as Eren finally regained his composure and rushed to the two. He bites the titan's nape, revealing an unconscious and crying, Annie.

"Eren, stop!" He stared at the girl for a moment until she suddenly formed a crystallized cage at the both of them, bright light being emitted. Their bodies suddenly merged while Eren roared. Before things got worse, Tori and Levi sliced Eren out of his titan form and placed him somewhere.

"Don't go eating our key evidence, idiot."

"Stop eating human meat, Eren." Once the disturbance was no more, Hange and her team studied and took notes of Annie's crystal barrier.

"Damn it! After all this, we get the silent treatment?! Get the fuck out of there Annie and pay for your fucking crimes! Don't be a fucking coward!" Jean shouted furiously while stabbing his sword on Annie's crystallized form. Levi puts his hand on Jean's shoulder and stopped him.

"Make a wire net! Let's get this thing underground" Hange instructed. All soldiers rushed to put Annie's crystallized form in a safe place. Tori catches the stare of Levi and went up to him.

"Shouldn't you be resting? Your knee healed already? I thought Erwin needed you?" She bombarded him with questions about his welfare. Levi shrugged and stayed silent for a while before answering,

"Tch. I guess my knee didn't want to be shitty today." Levi walked away and went to Erwin to discuss some things as Tori waited for him to finish.

"I'm hungry." She pouted and rubbed her belly. Levi pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, contemplating on whether or not to grab a small snack on the way. Looks like he needed not to ask when the redhead already ran to the nearest store. Without saying anything, he followed the starving woman and decided to eat a meal too.

"Can I get one dozen and- Levi, what's yours?"

"Tch. One shitty piece only." The person flinched at his words and trembled at his deadly tone. "Sorry. My kid didn't get to kill any titans today. Please-" She was interrupted by the short man smacking her head.

"I'm not a kid, maniac."

"You look like one, leprechaun." The woman in front of them and coughed to get their attention, separating the two from their bickering. Tori pulled out the wad of cash from her pocket and handed it to the cashier.

"Oi, brat. Let me pay." One glare from the redhead was enough for Levi to withdraw his money back. They settled inside the warm, auburn shop and were seated on the mustard yellow chair. The two ate in peace, asking each other questions now and then.