𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏?♡

Wine.

Gummies.

Hentai.

Three things on her list that can make her day just by thinking about it. She sipped her white wine while her handheld a newly out hentai. Her feet were lazily positioned on the desk of the mahogany while her green eyes drifted to the special flora that was contained in the vase she bought. Tori couldn't avoid wondering who could be her secret admirer since yesterday.

"Oi," The Captain suddenly barges inside her office, surprising the redhead. She immediately took action and threw the hentai across the room to avoid getting seen reading such an erotic manga. Bad idea, she shouldn't have sent it to Levi's direction.

He cautiously picks up the strewn manga and slowly opens it, eyes widening when he saw a portrait of someone doing ahegao. He coughs awkwardly and puts it on the floor facing down while rubbing his nape in shame.

"Bra-"

"No. Not a word. Keep your mouth shut, Ackerman." She places her index finger on his mouth and glares at the male to taunt him somehow. He gently pulled her soft fingers off from his lips and placed them to her side.

"Tch. Historia's opening an orphanage for underground brats." He crosses his arms and casually sits on her extra chair. "Kids, huh? Let's discuss that later. I want to know who the hell decided that it would be romantic to give me a spider lily." She gestures her head to the flower in the vase and huffs.

"Why? It is romantic, maniac. I can tell from afar that that's a rare thing. Tch, how ungrateful."

"It's not that I'm not ungrateful. It's just... Do you even know what it stands for?" Levi freezes, eyes narrowing at the redhead.

"It symbolizes death." The male stiffens at her statement and gulped, sweat starting to drip from his head. "Maybe he or she wants me dead. Also, the pickup line... I don't know how to explain it..." She picks up the note and read the ridiculous pickup line.

"My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in."

The two exchanged a glance, then Tori snorts softly, which soon developed into a laughing-out fit. She smacked her table while laughing, finding it incredibly humiliating and funny at the same time. He gulped and tried to cough to catch her attention, embarrassed to hear her reaction to his efforts.

"Anyways-" The female stands up and tiptoes to her room to grab a shopping bag full of clothes she purchased for Levi. "Here."He raises a brow before peeking inside, eyes widening once he saw the pricey articles of clothing.

"What's this for? This shit is too expensive." He gently shoves it back to her, earning a scolding look from the redhead. "Take it as a way of me saying 'thank you.' Go and try it out." She pushes him to her bathroom as a happy demeanor surrounded them. Levi comes out of the bathroom with a black blazer, turtleneck, and trousers.