𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅♡

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅

By the time the Survey Corps arrived in Ermich District, it was already daytime. The sun started to shine brightly, lighting up the beaten downland and battered Ulgard Castle, or what remains of it. Several titans were crushed greatly by its blocks as the dust was still floating in the air.

"They're here!"

As if on cue, Tori and the other swiftly flew from their horses and went to the stranded cadets to aid them. Instantly, the redhead sliced the skinless' monsters napes off.

"So cool!" She heard some exclaim from the distance. She continued with her course when she sensed a titan staring at her. The woman quickly turned around and with one blade, beheaded the titan.

"H-How?!" Over years, Tori along with Levi had been given the title 'Humanity's strongest duo.' She suddenly felt motivated by it and trained even harder. One particular form she was practicing was beheading a titan with just one blade. Others might think it was an impossible thing to do, but with her, nothing's impossible.

The soldiers, even Hange's mouth were wide agape at what they saw. From that moment on, Levi had developed a crush on the redhead because of her astounding strength.

I've never seen Tori go more than half of her strength before. And realizing that she's still not going all-out kind of scares me.

"Oi oi..." Tori walked to the group of cadets circling someone.

"What's all the commotion about, huh?" They swore they saw tiny fragments of sparkle huddling around the woman.

Woah, they all thought. She stared down at two young girls conversing about something very important. A brunette who laid down on the cement due to her unsustainable injuries smiled at the blonde once she revealed her true name. Tori scrunched her face, seeing the torn-off limbs of the brunette.

"My real name is... Historia." The injured lady showed a satisfied look and finally closed her eyes to probably rest. Historia stifled out a cry and stood up with the rest of the cadets.

"I need a stretcher here!" Tori signaled to the brunette who she guessed was Ymir and helped them settle her in the stretcher. Hanji had assigned her to write a report to give to Erwin as Ymir was being treated in the cart. They arrived back at their temporary base and immediately, she was given the order to report back to the Commander.

"Hello, Commander Brows~" She tiptoed inside his office, him holding back a smile at her actions.

"Care for a quick game of UNO while I report?" The blonde gave her a small smile and placed the stack of UNO on the desk. They started playing a short round as she reported to Erwin. Tori placed a blue reverse and two blue eight cards, indicating she won.