𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 !

Hey, please read because this is very important.

As of now, I dont know if I am able to continue writing. To be honest, it's because my interest in doing it has decreased. I have many ideas, but I just cant write them.

Just in case I wont be updating anymore, here's an explanation.

Death and Glory:

Originally an organization built by Marleyans which served its purpose very well. It was built outside between Marley and Paradis Island to ensure no Eldian can cross the sea. They were stationed there to watch over the Eldians and report back immediately if anything unusal happens.

Stalin, the headmaster is the one running the organization. He is close friends with Commander Magath and the Marleyan Government. Death and Glory disbanded the same day Tori was captured by the Survey Corps.

Immortals:

Their abilities was inspired from a Naruto Shippuden Character, Hidan. They can only die by malnutrition or a poison I maded up💀. Only the royal line can erase memories and bring them back, just like with King Fritz. But the thing is, erasing memories shortens their lifespan and eventually kills them.

To be an Immortal, you must first convert yourself to another religion which is Kira (the name's inspired from Death Note.) Then, kill someone you love to be Immortal forever<3

Do I make sense? I hope I did💀

Secondly, Thank you.

I sound so dry and not cheery but believe me I am. Im speechless. I appreciate all of your comments and votes. I never thought I'll reach 100k reads, this is a dream come true. Thank you so much. If I could, I would give you guys a long and warm hug.

Thank you, it means the world to me.

Here's a present, I guess.

season one to three

season one to three

season four

Yep, that's Tori. I made her using an app called CustomCast. It's available on the app store, just search it. It's a really cool app because you can create your own models with it.

Third, if you play Genshin Impact, please hit me up. I want to play with you guys. Dm me your UID number and server or you can just comment it.

Im in the asian server, and as of now, Im AR36. If you have a higher rank than mine, PLEASE HELP ME DEFEAT CHILDE ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS AND ALSO DOMAINS MY CHARACTERS ARE ALL UNDERLEVELED.

Im not the best player, my build sucks so bad, and my characters aren't that strong. Im a Xinyan main btw. Here's another gift so you can get Venti in the next banner🙄

 Here's another gift so you can get Venti in the next banner🙄

And if you're a Diluc main, please ruin my life. Step, scream, and punch me. I dont care, anything for a Diluc main.

Theme by INUMAKIVOIR Check her work out! Her work is so good, its only been three chapters yet Im already hooked. I asked her to help me since Im new to themes lmao. Yhu a real one for this homie‼️🥶😡

Once again, thank you, all of you.

<3

- leigh