𝘕𝘖 𝘐𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘎𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘐𝘌𝘚

WARNING: abuse, if you're uncomfortable with it, skip this chapter.

A simple mission.

The Headmaster forcibly throw me on the ice-cold floor, not bothering to look at my bloodied being and showing no mercy. It was just a simple mission, and yet I failed miserably. He gripped the hot poker in his hands while wearing a smile that always visits me in my nightmares. He stuck the flaming rod on my neck, branding me as I yelped in pain.

"You deserve this, Victoria." As if on cue, the guards sauntered to me, fists ready to beat me up all over again. These people are so problematic. Why don't they just go back inside the Walls? I was so engulfed in my fuming rage that I didn't notice the man swinging a metal pipe. He aimed it for my head as I tried to dodge. But it hit me, probably because I was weak. I felt my jaw crack but quickly return to its place, fully healed. Perks of being a science experiment. Again and again, hit by hit, it sends waves of pain all over my body.

"Pl-Please-!" I cried out harder when they smashed my arms that I held in front of me repeatedly. It ached so bad, long red marks formed on my limbs. The good thing is my scars disappear, at least nothing can remind me of my time here.

I always had the urge to murder Headmaster. But I know that he can snap my neck before I can even react. That just proves how strong Headmaster is, and many people worship for his strength. Recently, Headmaster had already created a peace treaty with the Marleyans and vowed to never harm them again.

"Do you want to forget about all of this pain, Victoria?" His cool and deep voice rang throughout the room, making it seem he was everywhere. I weakly gave him a short nod.

"Go to your father." I widened my eyes in horror. There was just no way I'll go to that damn man. I don't want to forget anymore, I want to have my memories with me, even if it hurts to remember.

"Now." I had enough. I didn't know why but my body just reacted on its own. Charging at the Headmaster is a serious offense and a horrible decision. In the blink of an eye, I was down on the ground. Me, the nation's deadliest and most dangerous assassin, fell to the ground in defeat in just one punch. I can never imagine Headmaster's strength, it's almost like he's not human. He's a monster, like me, only much more sinister.

I weakly stood up and made my way to that damn man's room. I wish the journey lasted forever, as I was already in front of the black double doors. I shakily opened it, a look of terrified tainting my face.

"Ah~ Victoria-"

"The name's Tori, old hag." I hissed at him, a terrible decision I made again. Viktor, aka damn man or damn father was the only one I can talk shit at without getting an injury. He was the head scientist in Death and Glory and also Headmaster's right-hand man.

"Oh my, Victoria, who said you can talk to your father like that?" He removed his black gloves, one of his killing intent whilst his hand started glowing a bright yellow. This is it, I'll forget everything again. Viktor gripped my wrist and pulled me closer towards him, wearing the smirk that everyone says resembles mine.

"Sleep tight, and let the assassin finish the job, Victoria."

Remember, my name is Tori.

They were never my parents.

I killed my mom because she showed my true origin.

My origin. I am one of the helpers of Ymir.

My origin. Remember it.

I am-

What was I again?

"You're Victoria Queen. Assassin for Death and Glory. You've killed one hundred and twenty-six people. You're twenty-two years old." Viktor smiled and stared down at me. Wait, what am I doing here?

Viktor had been also experimented on. He suddenly gained the ability to erase a portion of a person's memory. He is described as a sadistic and manipulative person who can turn allies against each other just by whispering lies. This damn father of mine is a dangerous man.

"Your mission, kill Lewelda Basion. Six months old. Lives in the Underground City, southern part." As expected, the mission was a success. No irregularities. Turns out, the baby was being raised to kill me.

Here I am now, getting trained by the Headmaster, a special occasion. He rarely gets outside of his massive office and is always on another land I recalled named Marley.

"You're training someone special in Marley for a week in exchange for money. Get dressed properly and meet me in the parking lot in five."

One week from now, I forgot it all. That damn man probably used his ability again and made me forget of my encounter with Lany..? What was her name again? All this memory-erasing is making my mind messed up. Baby? Sandy? Randy? No, the person's a girl. Nevermind, I should focus on finding a reason as to why Headmaster summoned me to his office.

"Victoria, do you know why I asked you to come here?" Not, I thought my dumbfounded expression is enough to tell.

"We'll commence a very important operation. You already know what it is so I won't explain it to you further. Victoria, you will unleash chaos in the Scout Regiment. It may take you years to gain their trust, but as soon as you have, wreak havoc. You'll probably forget about this, but I'm asking Viktor to lower the dose."

"Join the Survey Corps, Victoria."

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃