𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒅♡

𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒅

"Nice necklace, Captain."

Levi narrowed eyes at the woman, glancing down to where she was staring, his mouth forming an 'o' shape once realizing what she meant. He raised his hand and smirked.

"You want it?"

"Hell yeah."

"Meet me later, seven."

"Ahem."

Erwin coughed to get their attention, glancing back and forth at the two and feeling completely the odd one out with the way they were acting. They were used to the coquette attacking Levi with her teases. However, the Captain going along with her surely took him by surprise.

"Anyways, the situation about titans appearing in Wall Rose is still unclear. Instead of playing that stupid child cards ga-"

"Adults can play this too!" Tori defended and shot a glare at the ravenette directions whilst drawing two cards from the deck.

"Tch. Eyebrows, focus on thinking about a shitty theory regarding Wall Rose." As the two played, they have also been thinking about the current situation of Wall Rose. The redhead did her best to remember something that can help them with the mysterious appearance of titans in Wall Rose. She already had a theory in her mind, but it's too unbelievable to even think about it. And if her theory is correct, then the woman will be fully convinced that her sole purpose in living is to kill people.

"The hole has to be somewhere else. Hanji 's Squad still overlooks the Ragako Village accident." Erwin takes out two-four red cards from his pile and stacked them with the rest of the cards that they played.

"I've got something." Her lips formed a straight line, throwing her cards down, all plus fours. Just as she was about to speak, Pyxis enters the room and salutes the Commander.

"Continue, Lieutenant." She grimaced at the Honorific and then continued what she would do. As soon as her idea emerged from her mouth, the men developed expressions of surprise.

"How can you say that?" Pyxis, still in shock, raised an eyebrow at her comment. Tori wasn't kidding about her argument, and perhaps it can be.

"If you're looking at it closely, the people from the village disappeared into thin air, the only thing left was their horses and titans. Why didn't they took the horses? Why is there no blood? The people may have escaped. But the Titans are chasing them and yet they didn't bring their horses with them."