...And Then She Bled

A...B;

I growled grabbing his body slamming him hard against the tile floor feeling my wolf surface wanting to rip Chase to pieces for everything that he had cause by betraying my father.

"How could you?"I asked growling in his face.

"I'm sorry. He said your dad had your mom by force and that she was his mom also and his dad was her mate. I knew they your father and mom weren't mates and I fell for it."He sobbed," But I didn't know they were gonna kill him. Those attacking Dakota and I was just suppose to be a diversion as her mate got her. I didn't think they were going to hurt Dakota either."

"Who are you talking about?"I growled out feeling  like this whole situation shouldn't have happened.

"Your brother Alpha Jacob and your mom's mate Zachariah."

"What do you mean?"

"Your brother Alpha Jacob of Omecha Pack he's 20 years old."

"How do I have a brother that's older than me?"

"Your mom had found her mate on her sixteenth birthday but your father never knew because she left the baby with her mate."He said explaining to me confused like I should have known this.

My eyebrows furrowed as I thought about what he had said. I could see where Chase was coming from yet he still betrayed the Alpha. The Alpha was one you had comeplete, total confidence and trust in. 

"Come to the pack infirmary!"I ordered some of the warriors.

"Yes Alpha!"They called in the mind link. Not five minutes later the warriors walked through the door looking around like they had no clue why.

I breathed deeply before i said the words that would make him punishable by death."Arrest him for treason."

The warriors looked taken aback be the sentence but non the less did what was asked of them. I kept my head held high while they hand cuffed Chase. Chase's head was down but he moved slowly seeing as they had hurt him badly. I wanted to feel sorry for him but he had brought this all on himself.

What Chase had did was weak minded. If he had a concern or didn't like something he should've asked his Alpha not tried to solve something without knowing from an Alpha.

Once the warriors were gone I slumped against the bed thinking. Is there anyone else trying to betray me because next person was getting killed, no questions asked.

My body calmed down when Dom's hands landed on my shoulders."I'm sorry babe."

I didn't say anything feeling Caine's lips descend upon mine."Love you."

A look of alarm passed through Caine and Doms face before they started sheding their clothes."There is another rogue attack."

"Go."I said forcing a smile. I had enough action to last me a lifetime. They both kissed my lips before shifting into their wolf form going out through the window.

I looked to my left seeing Tyler leaning against the door frame."Chloe I'm sorry for not taking the Alpha position. I'm sceard I'll fail the pack."

I kept my expression unreadable,"Tyler I volunteered and my mates are fine with it."

He didn't have a chance to reply when I felt pain wrack my shoulder falling to the ground. 

"Open the door!"I said roughly as I shifted running towards Alexander territory. My paws hit the ground hard as my wolf was out for blood. One of my mates was hurt and my wolf wanted revenge. I looked ahead to see five rouges attacking Dom. Many seemed busy with their own rouges but they should've tried to protect their Alpha.

I snarled loudly making some cower trying to run but my jaws clamped against one's hind leg as I tore into the wolf. My wolf took over blocking me out into the back of her mind.

When I had finally regained control of my wolf, I was naked with me straddling Dom and Caine behind me. I felt them slide into me making me gasp at the fullness. Dom and Caine's body were coated with a sheen layer of sweat. We all completed at the same time relaxing into each others touch.

"Well."I said chuckling as I felt their cum going down my leg."What happened?"

"Well you killed six rouges before you growled at us to follow you and begged for us to take you."Dom said chuckling

"Begged?"I asked raising an eyebrow in question.

"No demanded."Caine said looking at me with lust swirling in his eyes.

I grabbed a towel from the closet heading to the bathroom to take a shower. After a quick shower I grabbed jeans, a black hoodie and threw them on over my bra, tank top, and underwear.

"Why do I have a feeling you're leaving?"Caine asked coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I am. I'm going back to Dark Wolf territory."I said putting my boots on.

"Wow I feel like a one night stand."Dom joked wrapping his arms around my waist burying his face into my neck.

"Well good thing you have the mark to remind you, you're not."I said smiling when a smirk made it's way upon his lips,"Possessive?"

"Just a tad."I said smiling at him before making him frown with my next words,"I'll see you tomorrow."

"We can go over there."Caine suggested.

"No your Beta is still on business."

"Well you can stay here."

"There is no Beta."I said my voice hard yet I couldn't be mad."If there hadn't been an attack or I would have had a Beta I would be here but just mind link me if you need anything."

"How about I go with you and Dom stays here."Caine suggested earning a death glare from Dom."No, why don't you say and I'll go."

When they started arguing that was my cue to leave because I didn't want them to argue when we would see each other tomorrow.

I walked down to the where the cages where located seeing the rogue I had encountered earlier in the day, the one I had put the tracking device in. Hopefully we would know what pack it was before they had a chance to attack. If my "brother" wanted to hurt my family I would hurt him even if it took my last breath defending the people I loved.

I coughed into my hand feeling feeling liquid drop onto my hand. I pulled my hand to the light seeing a small pool of blood with blood sports on my hand. I quickly wiped it on my shirt standing in front of his cage.

"Bain, the cage."I ordered immediately watching him follow my command. 

"Thank you."I said stepping in the cage watching the boy cower in fear since he knew the things I was capable of doing.

"You're free to go."I said unhooking the silver chains once we were by the edge of the borders, the ones not shared with Dark Wolf territory.

"What?"He said looking around like he would be shot by a firing squad any moment.

"Go."I said watching him look hesitant. 

He was about to run before I shouted at him stopping him in his tracks."Tell Alpha Jacob I'm coming for him."

He tensed and that's what gave away that he was in deed the one sending his pack members to cause trouble and the one who's pack killed my father.

There was just two things I didn't know. Where was the Omecha pack and why didn't I know about them?

|-Chemical Romance(Hannah)  |