Gorgeous Nightmares

My hand clutched Dom's bigger hand. It felt different holding his hand but it also felt right.

We walked down another hallway until we stopped in front of a black door. He pulled me in as I sat down on his bed. His room had three main colors present black, red and white.

"So what do you want to-"I was cut off when I felt Dom's lips crash into mine. The kiss was angry and slow. It wasn't Caine's brusing kisses but non the less it felt good. We pulled away breathless as I looked at Dom. I didn't know what to make of him.

"I'm not heartless like everyone thinks. I don't express my feelings because when I do I express it too much and I feel weak."he said breathlessly.

I didn't know how to respond. He was going to tell me about their problem or Caine's problem towards his brother. Is it about some girl? Or something more serious?

"You don't have to explain-"

He cut me off,"No! I have too."

"Caine blames me for our parents death." My face held no emotion but I sure as heck didn't expect this.

"I was dating a girl name Katie,"my wolf growled,"-she was a witch. Caine didn't trust her but I thought he was just jealous. We had lunch one day and she slipped magic into our drinks making us paralyzed. She cut my mom and dad's head off right in front of us and we couldn't do shit about it! My father watched helplessly as she cut my mother, his mate's head off. When it was his turn, he didn't care, his mate was gone. But I will never forget the words she uttered before she left. "Thank you for making my mission easier babe." Caine didn't speak to me for months until we where forced to train more and take the Alpha position."

My heart clenched at his story. I bet they were really close to their parents. I couldn't imagine how they felt.

"Dom, I'm sorry about you parents I couldn't imagine that happening. Caine and I had a discussion before I left with you."

His usually guarded eyes looked sad,"You're going to reject me aren't you?"

I could feel tears in my eyes as his eyes watered before he looked away. I can't believe I'm crying. Well not crying but tears hardly came. I grabbed his face so we where looking face to face."I would never reject you."

His eyes showed happiness as the tears fell. He wrapped his arms around me."Everyone always leaves me but I knew you wouldn't."he breathed my scent in,"I knew my mate wouldn't."

I backed up into my sitting position,"So it's just you and Caine?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"It's just my parents, my brother Tyler and I. I'm close to Tyler and Tyler's close to my parents."

"Who's this Chase guy?"he said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"My best friend and I don't go to school."

"I still go to school and I don't trust Chase."he said his normal passive mask on.

"But why If you guys are already twenty-one?"

"We didn't go to school for a couple years after our parents died. I hate having to share you with my douche bag of a brother."

"You're brother isn't bad. If you guys talked like brothers."I said unknowingly defending Caine.

"That's unlikely."

I stood up,"I have to go but we should hang out tomorrow."

"Where are you going?"

"I still have to talk to Caine and we're already mated."

His wolf looked like he was trying to come out but he spoke with no emotion,"I understand."

"Stay with him"my wolf urged.

"I'll talk to Caine so we can all talk."I said pecking him on the lips but Dom had other ideas as he grabbed the back of my head smashing my lips with his. His tounge licked my bottom lip taking it between his teeth. He pulled away as I licked my lips noticing that he drew blood. I looked towards Dom and saw his eyes black. Could he smell my arousal?

I walked to the door leaving but not before telling him,"You should smile more often."

I walked towards Caine's room feeling nervous. How could I expect him to take the ultimatum I gave him when him and his brother obviously have problems.

I stepped into the room to see Caine sitting in a chair looking outside the window.

"Caine?"

He looked at me and I saw relief in his eyes,"Chloe I'm sorry. I feel bad for trying to make you choose when that's not fair to you or your wolf. Please just, just don't leave me."

"I won't. And I'm sorry I didn't even consider how you felt."I said wrapping my arms around his waist putting my head on his chest to hear his heart beat speed up. Today I have been too soft. See what mates do.

I slipped my hand under his shirt touching his back. I ran my fingers over his muscles tracing them."Caine?"I asked but his grip tightened on me till the point I could feel pain. I moaned as he nibbled on my ear lobe biting it slightly. I felt his hands go under my shirt touching my piercing.

"What's that?"

"Belly button ring."I said kissing his shirt covered chest.

"Why do you have that?"

"Why not."I shrugged,"We have to talk to Dom tomorrow."

He sighed loudly as we fell asleep tired from the long day.

___________

The reason she fell asleep with Caine is because they're freshly mated and that makes her wolf antsy not being with him.

-Checmical Romance