Meeting Caine

Meeting Caine- Chloe's POV

"Why do I have to go to the pack?"I firmly asked my dad not trying to sound like I was whining. I've worked too hard for this pack and I wasn't going to lose it because of the Alexander pack.

"Because they want to talk about the increase in rogues and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for you to meet your future alliance."

"Why do we have an alliance? We're better than them! We could wipe out their entire pack In seconds."

"The alliance has been there and will stay there, goodbye Chloe."he said in his Alpha tone.

"Goodbye father."I said walking towards the door trying to ignore the side of me who wanted to demand my father to respect me as an equal not beneath.

"Ready to watch that movie?"Chase asked once I had walked in to my room.

"I'm so sorry Chase, we'll have to reschedule."I said searching my room for clothes.

He sighed,"It's alright, I know you're busy and all."

"Trust me if I could I would stay here with you watching movies than go to the Alexander pack for a damn meeting."I said changing into black pants and a t-shirt.

"What are you going for? "

"To talk about the increase of rouges."

"I'll be in my room, if you need me,"he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, bringing me into a hug.

My eyes widened feeling his little friend. Then Travis decides to "sandwich" us, pushing Chase's friend more against me.

"Bye guys, gotta go!" I blushed getting out of their grip and walked towards my motorcycle. I may be certain of myself in many things but sex definitely wasn't one of them

I pulled into the territory line, getting off of my bike waiting for the Alexander pack. I looked around and saw no border patrol. Maybe that's why all the rouges were getting into my pack because they weren't careful.

I heard a guy come from the trees but I didn't even notice him because I was so mad. If you have no border patrol, what do they expect from rouges?

"Hey I'm Connor."

"Would you please escort me towards your Alpha."

"Of course."he said walking in front of me while I followed after him.

We walked towards the Alpha's office and the guy knocked on the door but I just walked right in. When I did, a girl was on her knees while he had his eyes closed, head back. Is he serious? It's four in the evening, he knew I was coming. I looked towards the door away from them as I felt a slight pain in my chest.

"Am I suppose to be amused?,"I questioned sitting down on the chair across from him while he was behind his desk.

His eyes snapped opened as he tried pushing his chair under the desk forgetting the girl, making her bump her head on the desk, resulting in her making the desk jump up. The guy who brought me in started laughing while I held a straight face.

"Apologies Alpha. Nicole get out!"he said as he zipped his pants and she walked towards the door, not before kissing him, the other guy soon following.

Disgusting.

He finally looked at me straight into my eyes. Mate. Brown golden hair, green eyes, really tall and muscular but not too muscular.

"I'm so sorry-"He began but I cut him off.

"It's fine but I suggest you not bring personal matters while a Alpha visits you. That was disrespectful to my pack and I."

He cleared his throat,"As I said, my sincere apologies."

"I've seen there's been an increase in rouges, since I killed one earlier in the day leaving your territory. I believe the problem is not the rouges but your pack."

He growled,"And how did you come to such a conclusion?"

"You give them leverage to enter your pack since you don't have substantial border patrol. When I entered your pack I didn't see any patrol, I could have just walked on your land without permission but I wouldn't do that because if someone from your pack came on to my territory, well you already know."

"Are you making threats, on my territory?"

I looked him in the eye,"Of course not, I'm simply stating facts, we have an alliance but with your careless acts, you not only endanger your pack but mine as well. Well, I'll be leaving since we figured out the problem."

"But-"he was interrupted when someone, the Nicole from earlier, came into the office.

As she tried to pass me, I stepped in front of her and sternly whispered,"Get out of the Alpha's office and don't come back!"

She spun on her heels so quick I thought she'd gotten whiplash.

I looked at the door as I shouted back,"Don't fuck with me and be a good boy."

I still planned on being mates with him but I still had to attend the Against Rise Pack for a meeting then maybe I'd talk to my mate. My pack came before my mate. I wasn't even mad about him and that girl "Nicole" but my wolf thought different. What's hers was hers.