All For Revenge

All For Revenge:

My eyes felt bloodshot at the lack of sleep I recieved or should I say haven't. I have been patrolling and doing everything I could to prevent any suprise attack that could possibly happen. I could hear the warriors feet pacing just on the outside of my door.

"Just come in."I yelled hearing their heart rates spike up. I don't know why they were so scared. Maybe it had to do with the bad mood I had displayed. I had called all the high class warriors to a meeting. I wanted to know If anyone knew anything about the pack Omecha.

Five warriors plus the Gamma, and Delta in total entered my office, getting down on one knee with their right fist over their heart bowing their head, and stood up when I nodded my head. They all stood up but sat down when I motioned them the seats."Does anyone know where the Omecha pack is or any information relating to them?"

"No Alpha."I heard a chorus of replies along those lines. I didn't respond just thinking of anyone who would possibly know any information. I nodded my head before deciding my decision on what I was about to say next.

"I'm sure you guys would be intrested,"I said to the group."Tell those who are intrested the Beta spot will be open. Those who want to fght to become Beta will fight in a fortnight."

They all nodded before I dismissed them feeling the presence of my mates. They both entered the office pushing each other and laughing. I liked seeing them like this. It made me happy because the time that I knew them they weren't this happy. Caine felt angered about his parents death and blamed it on Dominic instead of getting closer. The only one at blame would be Katie. After all these things blew over I would try to find her.

Their laughter died down upon seeing me in the Alpha's office.

"Have you gone to sleep."Dom asked looking concerned.

"Of course."I smiled but I could tell he didn't believe me.

I searched through the desk trying to find the device made for the tracker chip I had inserted into the guy. I felt lips on the side of my neck knowing Caine was kissing up and down my neck."Caine."

"Aw come on, we haven't done it in forever."

"We just did it yesterday."I smiled finally finding my tracker device in the bottom of the desk.

I looked at it getting anxious,"He's still running."I whispered to myself.

"What?"Caine and Dom asked in sync.

I laughed putting the tracking device finder in my jacket pocket as I stood up looking at Dom who looked at me in worry."Please go to sleep for a few hours."

"I'm sorry I haven't gotten any sleep but I feel fine."

"Please for us."Caine said kissing my lips while trying to coax me to the bedroom.

"I'm fine."I said smiling at them feeling a headache coming on from the lack of sleep."I have to go Chase. I''ll come back."

"Okay."They said knowing I wouldn't change my mind about seeing Chase alone.

I walked to the holding cells feeling my arm burn from using my arm when it needed rest to heal fully.

"Chase?"I questioned when I had made my way down to the holding cells.

He came out from the shadows putting on a small smile."I'm sorry Chlo."

I said nothing leaning on the wall opposite of him."You will be moved."

"What?"He asked suprised gripping onto the bars.

"You will be transfered to the Dirol Pack."

"B- But treason is immediate death."He stuttered looking confused.