Caine Alexander

He looked like he was contemplating it before he spoke, "I'll meet your father but why so soon?"

"I want to mate."He looked at me shockingly at my upfront answer.

"How old are you?"I suddenly asked.

"Twenty-one."

"You're old."I frowned acting.

"How old are you?" Worry etched his features.

"Sixteen."I joked but kept a straight face.

"You don't look sixteen"he said looking at my chest area.

I gave him a pointed look,"I turned eighteen a week ago, but you're still old."

He chuckled,"Yeah and big"he flexed his muscles.

"Big where?"I smirked, joking.

His eyes turned black as he pulled me back on his lap, our lips smashing into each others. His hand on the seam of my shirt.

"Nope, we have to meet my father first."I got off his lap, ignoring the growl that erupted from his chest.

A girls voice called"Alpha Alexander?"

"Come in."

I saw that Nicole girl coming in smiling wide as she made her way towards him.

"Take one more step, you're dead"I said menacing sitting on his desk. She looked at me in fear, my Alpha voice showing.

"Leave."Caine said in Alpha tone.

I looked at her furious. Last time I had business now he was here and I'll be damned if he would be around with an un mated she-wolf much less one of his f-buddies. He was good looking, no denying it, and an Alpha, that was a bad relationship starter.

"We need to meet my father because I'll be damned if a girl tries to rub against you!"I stated calmly but I was pissed. I looked to him, amusement in his eyes.

"Someone's jealous."

I shrugged not denying it,"I don't like sharing what's mine and you're definitely mine."

I saw him get up from his seat, walking towards me at the end of his desk."I could take you right now. You do not know how hot you are."

I crashed my lips with his roughly loving the mint taste of his breath and the bruising force behind the kiss. This Alpha was mine and mine only.