Unexpected

A/N: I probably won't update for a week or two because I want to edit and make the story flow better because people are complaining. I reread my story and notice they're right. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for the support you have given me throughout this story even though it's a rough draft and tons of errors!!!

This chapter is the chapter that I originally planned to have but I wrote the other one as a last minute one to make it flow but it did the opposite. This is the chapter I'm nervous about.

-Chemical Romance.

_______

_Chase's POV_

A knock at my door interrupted me up from my sleep. Who would be knocking at my door at this time of hour? I looked at the clock it was two o'clock in the afternoon. Never mind, I overslept. I opened the door and in stumbled a happy looking Chloe. I haven't seen her in two weeks.

"Are you drunk?"I asked Chloe, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Maybe."she giggled. My sleep vanished as my eyes widened she was definitely drunk because she never giggled.

"Chase!"She giggled, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, putting her forehead on mine.

I loved her but she was drunk. That's the only reason she's doing this. And I would never ever use her when she's drunk.

Her head dropped down on my neck, her hot breath fanning my neck. Her lips skimming my neck as she wrapped her arms around me. I gulped loudly getting aroused. This is wrong!

"Lay down Chlo."I advised. Going to get up to get a shirt on and some shorts instead of just boxers when a hand stopped me."What are you doing?"

"Don't go!"She whined taking off her jacket as she looked at me with big eyes.

I sighed,"I'm just going to get clothes."

"No don't leave me."She pouted. Okay she was definitely drunk. I've never seen her drunk. I don't even remember a time she got drunk.

I sighed getting back in bed, trying to ignore the fact that her v-neck showed some of her breast and her shorts showing off her tan long legs.

I tore my eyes away."How much did you have to drink?"

"Well- I had two bottles of this blue stuff something with an H I think."she giggled then continued,"And two bottles of Daniels. And some other drinks."

I sighed,"Okay Chloe, You should get some sleep."

"Okay."she winked, pushing me on the bed straddling me. My eyes widened as she sat on my crotch. Oh god!

My eyes closed on their own accord as I bit my bottom lip. I shouldn't be doing this! She's drunk.

She brought her hands on my bare chest as she leaned forward, her lips crashed down on mine. The kiss was slow until it got more heated as we attacked each others lips when her phone rang.

My natural reaction was to get up fast leaving her pouting as I reached for the phone. I reached for her phone without looking at the contact, breathing slowly in and out when she rested her chin on my shoulder with her arms around my bare chest.

"Hello."I said trying to recover from the contact I have with Chloe.

"Where's chloe?"Dom questioned. Shit.

"Who's that?" Chloe asked looking startled.

~Dom's POV~

I furrowed my eyebrows rubbing my temples looking at all the work I had for the case on my parents. We're not any closer than we were when we first started investigating.