Facing New Enemies

Facing New Enemies

"What do you mean there was an attack?"I growled turning the faucet off stepping out of the shower going into the room grabbing any clothes that I could find.

"Well your mom didn't give much details but the rouges had escaped pass a warrior somehow and attacked a couple. "

"Do you know who the couple is?"I asked panic bubbling inside me hoping it wasn't someone close to me.

"No your mother didn't tell me much she just said to inform you."

I hastily grabbed a jacket making my way downstairs ignoring Caine and Dom trying to talk to me. I felt like it was my obligation to take care of Wolf territory even though I was bound to Alexander territory.

"Chloe wait!"Dom said grabbing me by the arm stopping me from exiting the house.

"Yes?"I asked annoyed at the fact that he was stopping me.

"Wolf territory is not your problem."

"What?"I growled.

"I mean you're risking yourself for a pack you're not in."He explained but that just made me angrier.

"No that's right i'm not in the pack. I'm going back because it's my family."I growled."I am bound to that pack no matter what and I will help them whether you want to help me or not and make sure the warriors are on high alert since the rouges could come this way since Wolf territory is close."

I pushed passed him finding my motorcycle with the keys in the ignition. I hopped onto my motorcycle riding into Wolf territory.

I was deep in thought that I didn't notice the werewolf running towards the front of my motorcycle ramming his body with incredible force making me fall off violently hurting my head in the process. I barely had time to recover, clearing my vision before snapping teeth were in my face. I grabbed his large muzzle making sure he didn't bite me as I kicked him off of me with difficulty but glad his body had hovered over me not sat down.

I got up wincing when I realized my fall made my arm dislocate from my shoulder. I only felt the pain when I grabbed his muzzle. I growled watching the werewolf look at me strangely before hearing footstep were heard as he took off. I would have killed that mutt but with my arm dislocated that's a huge disadvantage. I wanted to get the pack house, that was my main priority. 

Some Wolf warriors arrived, their faces showing disappointment and anger. I'm guessing they feel bad that they put the pack in danger.

"Alp-"The head warrior Trent said about to bow along with the rest before stopping knowing I wasn't their Alpha anymore.

"Just Chloe, Trent."I addressed watching his eyes widen at him willing to use my first name.It wasn't that they weren't allowed to not call me by my name but because of how much respect they had for me they never did."What happened?"

"We don't know how they entered but believe they know someone from inside the pack."He growled looking around the forest."They're from a pack that's for certain. We're trying to see if there's others here because there were many about fifteen."

I frowned mentally keeping a emotionless mask since I didn't like for others to know what I wass thinking."Seems like it. Have you guys been having many rouges sightings?"

"No. The last rouge to appear was that rouge you killed on the border than suddenly fifteen show up from nowhere."

"Yeah I know. Alexander territory has been having many rouge sightings. I actually had just interrogated one before I came here."