Teenagers

¤ This chapter's dedicated to Flossie15 (Jess)! Check out her story. --> Give 'em hell kid. It's a Gerard Way fan-fic!!!!      
_______

        When I think of a good morning, this usually isn't what comes to mind, me hunched over the toilet feeling very nauseous.

I only had a few drinks last night and I only ate shrimp. Maybe that's what caused my stomach to react bad. I would have thought I was pregnant but I know for sure I'm not because I took a pregnancy test.

I took the pregnancy test because I missed my period but then again I always skip two months than I'm on it for a month. I know, it's weird.

Feeling nauseous wasn't going to stop me from having a couple of drinks and going to go see Chase.

I missed Chase probably more than I should but the twins just didn't understand the connection we had. He was always there for me, he cared about me, and he was my best friend. I used to want to be with him but when I found out he wasn't my mate, I had to let him go as a potential boyfriend.

Chase was always there to help me. He helped me cope with Trevor's death, he consoled me when I told him about my dad's lack of attention, even when it was silly. He consoled me when I killed my first rouge at fifteen, the first time I encountered one, and started crying. It these moments I remember and don't know if I can let him go, if Dom or Caine ever asked.

I love the twins but Chase is also someone who is apart of me. We grew up together. I don't care if the twins have a girl as their friend but not a friend who tries to rub up on them.

I stood up from the floor, turning the shower on as I looked at myself. I just kind of wish I was in Wolf Pack right now, hanging out with Chase and Tyler watching scary movies while eating popcorn. Those were the times Tyler told me to stop acting like a 'girl' when the scary parts came on.

I laughed at the memory, I could kill a rouge easily without fear yet I still got  scared when something in a scary movie popped out.

I am feared and respected by people but I'm still a girl who's only eighteen years old. Chase and Tyler let me be both of those people.

I took a thirty minute shower, got dress, and made my way towards the garage. I didn't want any food since it was already eleven o'clock and I had thrown up my breakfast. I grabbed my motorcycle, turning the ignition remembering the fun I use to have on it.

I grabbed my helmet, kicking the metal piece up as I took off towards my favorite place Magik.

The drive was fast as I got off my bike seeing only a couple of cars and bikes outside. It was pretty packed for being eleven o'clock.

I went inside not bothered by the looks as I sat on the stool closest to the door at the bar.

"Same?"Warren asked.

I bit my lip debating,"Surprise me."

He nodded his head, flashing me a smile. "Will do."

He turned his back to me, I called his name as he looked back at me tuning around,"In a regular glass not a shot glass."

"Sure thing."He nodded, going to the other side to make the drink.

"Someone wants to get wasted."A guy remarked.

I turned to look at him as he made himself comfortable on the seat next to me."You could say that."

"Mate problems?"he questioned.

I looked at him, he had cropped blonde hair, blue eyes, about 6´1", and muscular but not bulky. He was average.

"No."

He smirked,"So no mate?"

"Yes."I said, turning to my drink as Warren set it down in front to me. I guess the guy next to me knew I wasn't interested in talking to him as he left to go talk to another girl.

"It's a shame isn't it?"Warren asked crossing his arms against his chest looking like a body guard.

"What?"I asked sipping the drink as it burned my throat.

"Him going after all these women when he has a mate."

"Shouldn't his mate have stopped his player ways?"

"She was suppose to but didn't stop him, did it?"Warren asked.

"Guess not."I said shrugging my shoulders.

I grabbed the drink, emptying the drink in a matter of seconds,"More."

Warren grabbed my mug, filled It up back again and setting it in front of me. I grabbed the mug chugging it again in one gulp. I flinched at the burning sensation in my throat."More."

"You sure want to get wasted, don't you?"Warren asked grabbing my mug taking it back to get refilled.

I smiled, not feeling the affects of the alcohol yet."Maybe."

____

Who's excited, I updated. The song to the side matches the inspiration for the title but doesn't really match the chapter. Great song anyway!!!!