Ignorance is Bliss

Song to the side or on top is Brother from Gerard Way...enjoy the song and chapter!................... -ChemicalRomance

____________

Ignorance is Bliss.

I stood shocked in place as I watched my mom pet the man's fur while looking angrily at me, her daughter."Mom?"

She shook her head saying no while anger overtook her features."My mate is suppose to be Alpha after he killed your father. I don't know why you came back! But I had to call you because of Tyler."

"How can you choose him over us, your children."

"What, children that I never wanted?"

I snarled hearing that this man-her mate- had indeed killed my father and my mom never wanted us. She was the last person I thought would betray us.

My transformation came in a blink of an eye I didn't even noticed I had changed before feeling an anger that developed ten fold because of my wolf. This women, my mother, killed the guy who had provided everything and anything for her. I can't believe how selfish she was.

I stepped forward meaning I would fight for the title hearing gasp echo in the crowd. Did they really think I would let my father's name be tarnish, this be the end of the line for Alpha Wolf? No because being a Wolf was in my blood and I was proud of it.

'Chloe let me fight him for you please baby."Dom spoke and I felt Caine agree through the link.

'I have to do this for myself. For my father.I know you're there and I will let you help me with anything you want but right now I need to do this alone.'

I snarled at my mom's mate, smirking which in wolf form looked like I was barring my teeth, when I noticed he was about to attack.

"No! Don't attack her. That's her plan."My mom shouted to her mate but it was already too late and I had a perfect shot.

He lunged at me, his slightly smaller wolf snarled and that was what gave me the advantage as I steailthy climbed onto his back digging my canines into his neck and pushing my entire huge wolf body on top of his hearing him whimper.

"Let go! Please baby surrender."My mom said seeing that my teeth were clearly by a main artery.

He whined but non the less didn't surrender as he growled viciously, my mothers eyes filled with anger directed towards me. I brought my teeth harder into his neck knowing I was close to an important artery. I felt and tasted his metallic blood seeping through my teeth and down my muzzle.

I backed away from him watching him carefully but I knew he was done. There was no helping him because main arteries took long to heal and by the time they healed that person was already dead from the extreme loss of blood.

He shifted back before gasping and choking before clawing at the ground for air as my mother ran to his side tears streaming down her face but hate inside her eyes and I knew that hate was directed towards me.

"It's going to be alright baby."She said grabbing his face with her hands while his head was on her lap.

I stood in my wolf form watching my mom crying over his dead body when his breathing became shallow and all we could hear was the last breath escape past his lips. I become weary when my mom rose from the gound blood on her clothes and hands. I wasn't afraid that she would kill or attack me because I knew I could easily kill her but I didn't know if I was willing to kill her. I may kill but I wasn't heartless because at the end of the day she was still my mom.

She attacked me a couple of times unsuccessfully before she grabbed a hold of my leg. I hissed lowly but made no move to attack her. I couldn't.

Suddenly from my right Caine and Dom seemed to have the same idea as they went for my mom's neck. She let out a whine before shifting back and gasping for air as blood seeped through her neck. She thrashed for another twenty seconds before she said something that shocked us all."Your brother will find and kill you."