Awkward Moments

[→Language will be vulgar←]

"Boo!"I whispered shutting Tyler's door.

"What the fuck, Chloe!"he shouted covering himself up with his blanket.

"Hey, nobody told you to have sex at three in the afternoon."I furrowed my eyebrows,"Weren't you going to wait for your mate?"

"She is my mate. I met her yesterday."he said with pride in his voice.

"Was she sucking your dick before I came in?"I wondered out loud as she was under the covers right by his private part.

"Chloe!"he groaned.

"Am I embarrassing her?"

"What do you think?"He questioned sarcastically.

"I want to meet her, tell her to come out."I said amused at how she was still under the covers.

"Will you let us get dressed first?"

"I don't mind."I said joking but I kept a straight face on.

"Chloe!"he whined.

"Okay okay, I was joking."I said going to the door locking it behind me as I sat on the couch in the living room. I loved to joke around with my brother. He's of the few people who knew the joking side of me.

"Well well if it isn't Chloe."Chase joked having a girl hanging off his shoulder.

"Is that your mate?"

"No."he laughed kissing the girl's neck. I glared at the girl waiting for her to get lost.

"I have to go."the brunette stuttered.

"Uhm, okay."he replied confused. I hated when Chase would have a random girl on his shoulder.

"Girls must be scared of you because every time they see you they're gone."

I laughed,"Nonsense."

"Could I get a hug,"he asked holding his arms wide.

I got up putting my arms around his waist as he put his arms around me. I breathed in his scent putting my nose on his chest. He put his face in my hair smelling it. I heard a throat clear as I broke away from Chase.

Tyler's eyes where narrowed,"Chlo this is Jules Lockwood."

"You're Alpha Lockwood's daughter?"I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes."

I mind linked Tyler,"Is she your real mate or arranged?"

"Real."he answered happily.

I bet he was happy because now he didn't have to worry about father trying to arrange him with a mate.

"Are you a virgin?"I asked her. I heard Tyler and Chase choke on air at my question.

"Yes."she replied straight forward but her red cheeks hinted that she was embarrassed.

"Chloe!"Tyler said outraged.

"Okay I'm sorry!"I sighed,"I just wanted to know."

"Tyler it's alright!"she said smiling at him.

"Aww, how cute."I cooed nudging Chase.

"Chloe!"He sighed.

"Okay. Anyway I'm Chloe and don't even think about hurting my brother or there will be consequences."

Jules looked scared but Tyler rushed to her side,"It's fine Jules, my sister and I are just close and she can be a little too overprotective."

"I apologize."I said apologizing sincerely feeling bad that I scared her but my brother was someone I cherished.

"It's fine I understand I have a older brother too but that doesn't mean I'm any less scared of you."

I laughed at her honesty,"I like you and you're pretty."

"Thank you."she beamed at my approval as well as Tyler.

"Hey I have to go to border patrol,"Chase sighed then brightened up,"How about you come with me?"

"Sure I'll meet you-"I said waiting for him to say where.

"West border."

"Okay."I said as he kissed my forehead and hugged me before he left.

"Chloe!"Tyler narrowed his eyes,"You're not single anymore, your mate would not like this."

"Calm down we weren't doing anything bad."

"A kiss on the cheek or the hour embrace?"

"You're sixteen you don't know anything."I said waving him off.

"Thay guy wasn't your mate? I thought he was because of the affection you guys showed."

I looked at Jules, Okay I don't like her anymore."You guys are looking into it way more than it actually is."

I waved bye to them as I took off to the west border. I felt a pang of guilt because while they where solving their problems I was here with Chase. People say if you can't tell your mate or boyfriend something that's considered a type of cheating. Would I tell Dom or Caine about Chase and I? The kiss on the forehead was innocent just like the hug but why did I have a feeling I would just keep it to myself.

I mind linked Chase,"Hey Chase I can't go Dominic called me, reschedule?"

"Yeah, okay. Love you."He mind linked back.

"Love you."

"Who are you mind linking?"

I whipped around to see Dom standing there in a pair of basketball shorts with no shirt on.

"What are you doing here? "I asked referring to him being on Wolf territory.

"Your dad gave us access to your pack? And back to question, who where you mind linking?"

"Does it really matter, but since you want to know so bad, I'm mind linking Chase."

He growled lowly,"I don't like you talking to Chase."

"Dominic he's my-"I didn't get to finish my sentence when I heard growling and snarls. I looked at Dom confused but he seemed just as confused as me.

I walked to the noises and was frozen by the sight, two wolfs fighting, a brown wolf with black patches and a scarlet wolf.

Chase and Caine.